Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Rampage Jackson's Avatar
    Rampage Jackson is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    55

    Helpfull Tips for Using Western Union for Paying Sources

    Hey guys, just thought I'd clear some things up. I work at a place that is also a WU contract station, and I've seen it all.

    1. Depending on what country you send to, you may have to show an ID. I'd say for 90% of all countries you wont though. (China, and Cambodia are the only 2 I can think of.)

    2. Depending on the amount of money you send, you may be required to show an ID. I believe it is currently around 2g, and the program will automatically ask for ID, and not let you continue until the info is entered. This does not apply to quick collects though (a quick collect is when people send payments in to companies registered with WU. Usually mortage companies, Car Payments, etc... Most sources probably wouldn't be able to use quick collect).


    3. Some countries won't allow test questions. This is due to the large amount of fraud overseas. The only one I've experienced so far is Romania, but I'm sure others are changing their test question policies.

    4. IMO the most important. Many contract stations are provided with SAR books. This stands for Suspicious Activity Report. It is used when the teller feels uncomfortable in any way about the transactions. IE. someone sends over 3g in one transaction to another individual. This does not apply to quick collects. Even if a SAR gets filled out, it may or may not be investigated. They field many, many transactions per day, and hundreds of SARs per day. In my personal experience, neither me, or any of my coworkers have ever filled one out. IMO for the most part we dont really give a **** about who's sending money where. This brings an important point though. If you are planning on sending $ to a source via WU, goto a conract station (a grocery store, etc...something that handles business other than western unions.) instead of a WU only station. The employees at contract stations are MUCH less suspicious than trained WU employees.

    Thats it for now kiddies, I hope you all learned something. I'll add more as I can think of it.

  2. #2
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Thanks bro, I am setting up E-Gold, and Evocash accounts. WU is just starting to call too much attention to itself lately IMO. Plus it is cheaper. That 30, 40, 50 dollars a pop is getting expensive.

  3. #3
    UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    867
    I'm about to send $500 bucks WU and I'm starting to get nervous now, don't know if I should use fake info or not. I'm gonna go to the grocery store. I wonder if that is goinin to look suspicious?
    Last edited by NaturalBuff; 06-07-2004 at 12:17 PM.

  4. #4
    UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    867
    bump for info, I'm starting to get a sick feeling in my gut now, lol

  5. #5
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    I never use fake info at the WU. The most I do is alter my name, but the WU isn't where you get popped. It's at your doorstep with the gear.

  6. #6
    alabama is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    dirty souf
    Posts
    179
    have used western union to china many times never showed id ,my new source dosent use wu just get money order and give him the # of it he sends the **** but still wants me to mail it to china blank i dunno whats up with that

  7. #7
    UrbanDawg's Avatar
    UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    cozy little Ghetto in PA
    Posts
    912
    Forget WU - go EVOCASH ... its no charge


    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage Jackson
    Hey guys, just thought I'd clear some things up. I work at a place that is also a WU contract station, and I've seen it all.

    1. Depending on what country you send to, you may have to show an ID. I'd say for 90% of all countries you wont though. (China, and Cambodia are the only 2 I can think of.)

    2. Depending on the amount of money you send, you may be required to show an ID. I believe it is currently around 2g, and the program will automatically ask for ID, and not let you continue until the info is entered. This does not apply to quick collects though (a quick collect is when people send payments in to companies registered with WU. Usually mortage companies, Car Payments, etc... Most sources probably wouldn't be able to use quick collect).


    3. Some countries won't allow test questions. This is due to the large amount of fraud overseas. The only one I've experienced so far is Romania, but I'm sure others are changing their test question policies.

    4. IMO the most important. Many contract stations are provided with SAR books. This stands for Suspicious Activity Report. It is used when the teller feels uncomfortable in any way about the transactions. IE. someone sends over 3g in one transaction to another individual. This does not apply to quick collects. Even if a SAR gets filled out, it may or may not be investigated. They field many, many transactions per day, and hundreds of SARs per day. In my personal experience, neither me, or any of my coworkers have ever filled one out. IMO for the most part we dont really give a **** about who's sending money where. This brings an important point though. If you are planning on sending $ to a source via WU, goto a conract station (a grocery store, etc...something that handles business other than western unions.) instead of a WU only station. The employees at contract stations are MUCH less suspicious than trained WU employees.

    Thats it for now kiddies, I hope you all learned something. I'll add more as I can think of it.

  8. #8
    Steroids101 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    784
    Yeah but then how do you fund your Evocash account???

    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    Forget WU - go EVOCASH ... its no charge

  9. #9
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Yeah but then how do you fund your Evocash account???
    send in money orders overnight

  10. #10
    palequail's Avatar
    palequail is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The OC aka Tits and Ass!!
    Posts
    1,713
    Well basiclly most sources use WU so it is annoymous...they can use a fake ID to collect the money...most sources won't give out their real name and address.....Sending the money is fine...use your real info...

  11. #11
    Rampage Jackson's Avatar
    Rampage Jackson is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    bump for info, I'm starting to get a sick feeling in my gut now, lol
    Dude dont sweat $500 bucks...noone even thinks twice about that much money. It's only when people send like 3 or 4 g at a time that raises eyebrows. You guys are right about WU raping ppl on charges though.

  12. #12
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Yeah but then how do you fund your Evocash account???
    I deposit cash into a bank account...if you need help let me know

  13. #13
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage Jackson
    Dude dont sweat $500 bucks...noone even thinks twice about that much money. It's only when people send like 3 or 4 g at a time that raises eyebrows. You guys are right about WU raping ppl on charges though.
    everyone says they are too **** expensive...but i have learned to make them dbl check...when the lady says "that will be 45 dollars"..say..."are you sure..i wired 350 the other day and it was only 25"...i have caught the bitches 3 times trying to poket some money...they ussually come back and say "your right, i was looking at the next tier"...i wired 225 the otherday and it cost me 12 dollars...its all part of the biz

  14. #14
    MIGHTYRAVEN is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5
    Im about to send a money order to fund my evocash ac. (which is set up under a fake name)do i put my real address at the bottom or does it not matter?

  15. #15
    ItalianMuscle's Avatar
    ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,267
    Never had a problem with WU.

  16. #16
    Bruce willis's Avatar
    Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    319
    wouldnt u rahter use evocash?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •