BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

Clen and Non Ephedra Fat Burners

Hey,

Has anyone out there tried doing a Clen cycle and using a Ephedra Free fat burner??? Do they work at all??

Just curious, going to start Clen during my PCT in 2 weeks and was wondering if I could try this. Can't get ahold of any Ephedra products.

Bri

go4gold is offline Member
    I would like to know how effective clen might be with expedrine? would t3 in the mix and maybe some yohimburn be to much, or is there a way to incorporating these all into on good cycle. I wouldn't mind trying all except for the t3 (don't want to lose musle). How might i do this.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    ephedra free products dont work. You could pop 10 pills and not feel a thing. AS far as using ephedra and clen , make sure you use them at different times.

Galoot67 is offline Junior Member
    Just started clen , I was planning on running hydroxycut on the off weeks due to the fact that can not get ephedra. Should i run it or will i just be wasting my time?

Galoot...that is what I was asking???

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Definitely a waste of time bros. Dont bother. I hear you can get ephedrINE..not to be confused with ephedrA, (because that is illegal) off a website. Something like www.1fast400.com or something like that (someone correct me here if im wrong). I chose not to use an ECA stack based on what some bros said. A lot of people say you have to, but instead i just tapered off the dosage of clen . During my cycle I increased the dosage to 180mcg then dropped all the way down to 40mcg during the last few days (decreasing the dosage by 1 pill per day-20mcg). I dont have any side effects or feeling sick that im not on ephedra for my off weeks, and ill be going back on clen next week sometime.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I just checked the website, and its legit. Do a search for ephedrine on it, and you shouldnt have a problem.

Hey has anyone else skipped out on the Ephedra while doing there Clen ....just curious to see what results you have had.

ImmmtheIceman did you ramp up your clen during the cycle or did you just start out at 180mcg...I here lots of guys are not ramping up these days and just jumping right in...what is best to do?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Hey has anyone else skipped out on the Ephedra while doing there Clen ....just curious to see what results you have had.

ImmmtheIceman did you ramp up your clen during the cycle or did you just start out at 180mcg...I here lots of guys are not ramping up these days and just jumping right in...what is best to do?
    i have a friend that has done clen and hydroxy cut with ephedra. and he said that it worked pretty well for him. i am sure that it might be better to use the eca stacks but like i said, he will stick with the hydroxy cut mainly b/c he is allergic to asprin.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    thas what i do bri, or sometimes i dont take any thermos. just like the system chill. never had a problem with clen before. i dont ramp up or down, first day i take 100mcg then for the next 13 its 200mcg. evry one reacts diff to stuff and i react well with clen. so this is what i do FYI. and never had a clen crash or any other sides than shaky hands which isno big deal.

Yeah,

Last time I took it i got very shaky and had some pretty bad headaches from it....not sure If I want to go through them again....but during the last few weeks of my current cycle the Prop/Winny has really started the cutting on me and I figured the Clen during PCT would hopefully get my abs popping, etc.

Maybe this time I will just take lots of aspirin when I get the headaches.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i ramped up my clen once from 60mcg's all the way to 220 or 240 and i didn't ramp down. results weren't very noticeable i need to fine tune my diet.

Another time i started out at 100mcg's - i had a headache for 2 days
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Seems like clen is just one BIG headache...I am thinking that maybe I will not do it...any other advice???

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Yeah,

Last time I took it i got very shaky and had some pretty bad headaches from it....not sure If I want to go through them again....but during the last few weeks of my current cycle the Prop/Winny has really started the cutting on me and I figured the Clen during PCT would hopefully get my abs popping, etc.

Maybe this time I will just take lots of aspirin when I get the headaches.

how much water do you drink a day? with clen i drink at least a gallon a day.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Bro, I would recommend running the clen during PCT for you. I think most people use the ECA just to have something else working in the fat burning process while they are off clen. I dont believe its necessary to use an ECA if you dont want to but most people prefer it. I, myself would use an ECA as I am doing right now with my current clen cycle.

clen did nothing for me except give me tremors, anxiety attacks, and profuse sweating. personally i wouldnt recommend it... but lots of people say it works wonders.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    You can't help but drink water on clen , I was constantly thirsty while on it, had some nice shakes initially, and allergy type headache but that subsidded. wnt up to 180mcg daily, no ECA stack I notice it worked but needed to throw in more cardio and work out my diet a litle better. I should be on point next round though.

Thread Information