KrashRoute is offline Associate Member

Cycle to gain back mass, with minium strength increase

Had one post up, wasnt worded too goo though. Im an athlete so time is an issue. I am comming off an injury. I have lost about 13lbs being injured. Currently 214lbs.... smaller than HS creepy. Looking to get back to where i was and maybe add a few lbs. I know muscle memory will make it pretty easy. I know i could do this naturally, than bulk, but like i said...time is an issue. I would also like for gains to be constant, steady even as to not agigitate the joint. Slower gains will allow it too adapt i was told. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Krash

B-LIZARD is offline New Member
    why did you lose weight? didn't you rest and eat
    good the time you were injured?
    i know you couldn't workout...how long was your time off?
    see my brother had a car accident and had a
    time off good for 6 months, all he did was
    sleep, eat, sleep, eat this mother f..er gained
    more pounds from this time off than what he gained from his workout routine, now he's back in shape. that's amazing you would lose rather than gain you know.

that makes no sense at all. I ate 300g pro, 400-500g carbs low and high gly. kept fat under 80. Still did leg training, plyo, and sprints. Been off of upperbody for almost 3 mo now. I dont see how someone can hang on to gains or get bigger merly by eating.....no one would go to the gym if that were the case. Anyhow...anyone who has any ideas... pls spit em out

B-LIZARD is offline New Member
    believe me bro this is no bullshit man, my brother gained good weight, he never checked his body fat
    but changes are most it was fat
    and he was off lowerbody...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    "cycle to gain back mass with minimal strengh increase" That doesn't make much sense at all, strengh and mass usually go hand in hand...If you want a slow steady gain of muscle us drugs like:
    Deca
    EQ
    Winny
    Anavar
    Prop
    Fina
    primo

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by ironfist
    "cycle to gain back mass with minimal strengh increase" That doesn't make much sense at all, strengh and mass usually go hand in hand...If you want a slow steady gain of muscle us drugs like:
    Deca
    EQ
    Winny
    Anavar
    Prop
    Fina
    primo
    ehhhh, I agree here. I don't know about this buddy, how bout you do some dbol and winny. You'll get big due to the water weight and the winny will harden you up. Plus both act pretty fast.

solid90062 is offline Member
    you'll lose most of the dbol mass

I have done a few cycles in the past, used Halo, test, eq, fina. I am looking to gain back weight i lost while injured. But am getting over a scope, and had a stretched ligament in my elbow, which is why i want the slow steady gains. Im not lookin to get over 230 at the moment. I dont think itll take much to gain back what i lost cause i carried it for so long. As for the mass with little strength...its pretty simple. I dont want drastic strength where i get so tight i agitate the ligiment again. When I took eq/prop/fina I had an excess of strength but was only 230, so i kept all my speed aswell. Im curious if i could go for the oppisite, increase in mass with slight increase in strength. When i take even 500mg of test my strength is through the roof....so i know to keep that down. I know theres gear out there that doesnt effect your strength as much as say test/drol, I was thinkin somethin like primo/eq with low dose of test. I plan to train with volume to allow a lighter weight to be used. I want to try and keep it under 3 plates for a while so my elbow can strengthen. Was kind hoping someone could relate to what im sayin.

Thread Information