tod682 is offline Associate Member

sustanon 250 is making me cut? professionsals help me please

hey guys im 22 , 201 lbs, 12% bf, been on sustanon 250 (every 3.5 days) for the last 3 1/2 weeks with 30 mg naposim (dbol ) everyday and nova of course. im about to be half done with my cycle and i have only gained 8 lbs. My measurements have increased 1/4 inch to 1 1/4 inch in any give body part but i was told this oraganon stufff is supposed to be the bomb.

whats holding me back ? heres what i think i could be tell me if u agree.

1. i did a dianabol only cycle a few months ago and finished it only 5 weeks before i started this cycle

2. for the five weeks before thsi cycle i took an extreme amount of andro poppers

3. i have sex too much - at least twice a day

4. im sweating alot

5. am i not eating enough? 5 egg whites, shake, 3 yogurts, bowl of pasta , bowl of cottage cheese, chciken breast, can of tuna, another shake, turkey sandwich with a whole pakage of turkey, then fish usually at night.

honestly im freaking my goals was to reach 225 by the end and i dont think its attainable any more. i also have some test ethianate i could switch too after i run out of sust but any suggestions?

RollPlayer is offline Junior Member
    Will sex hinder your gains????? I'm wasting my money!! On TEST all I want to do is F*#@!

hatebreed5 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RollPlayer
    Will sex hinder your gains????? I'm wasting my money!! On TEST all I want to do is F*#@!
    I hear that! If only my girl felt the same way.....

beefydragon is offline Member
    no, and i'll repeat it again... sex DOES NOT hinder your gains...

so you are telling me you were on a cycle shortly prior to this one?

how long was your previous cycle and what?
    how long has your current cycle been?
    and you said the cycle was only 5 weeks apart which means you didn't even get to go on PCT?

toolman is offline Banned
    FOr the last time, sex does not hinder gains!!!!!!!!!And twice a day is not too much. Im an old man and Ill go 3 a day on cycle.

You have to give us details for your cycle if you want input. 8 lbs in 3 weeks is solid gaining though.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    EAT MORE..........

Add more eggs, add more shakes. EAT MORE......

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    EAT MORE..........

Add more eggs, add more shakes. EAT MORE......
    That was my first thought as well....sounds like you need to up the cals bro.

stunnerR6 is offline New Member

bro

bro i'm on the same cycle only sus 250 and deca ...If anything, i'd say this was a WAISTE OF MONEY! I gained alot of weight but most of it is water and flab around the belly. Good luck, just some of my experience with it... Later bro

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by stunnerR6
    bro i'm on the same cycle only sus 250 and deca...If anything, i'd say this was a WAISTE OF MONEY! I gained alot of weight but most of it is water and flab around the belly. Good luck, just some of my experience with it... Later bro
    what was your diet like? I know Sust isn't everyones favorite but you should have made some gains if your diet was in check.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    8lbs isn't that bad considering the amount of food your eating. I would suggest eating more, and since your running nolva, your keeping a portion of the water weight off as well.

dude... cut out most of the fat... eat plenty of protein such as beef, chicken and turkey... red meat is best during on cycle, and white meat is best during off cycle.
    if you can't eat that much, then suck down protein shakes (i make mine with frozen fruits and FF milk) not the kind you buy pre-flavored... just my preference... anyhow, it really helps when you need those extra calories and protein... plus it's a guarantee way of consuming CLEAN food and nutrients...

Oh yeah, don't forget to take your daily vitamins... B5, B6, B12, C, E, Glutamine, Amino Acids, etc...

I say also up your sex to 4 times a day... <j/k bro>

bjayg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tod682
    hey guys im 22 , 201 lbs, 12% bf, been on sustanon 250 (every 3.5 days) for the last 3 1/2 weeks with 30 mg naposim (dbol ) everyday and nova of course. im about to be half done with my cycle and i have only gained 8 lbs. My measurements have increased 1/4 inch to 1 1/4 inch in any give body part but i was told this oraganon stufff is supposed to be the bomb.

whats holding me back ? heres what i think i could be tell me if u agree.

1. i did a dianabol only cycle a few months ago and finished it only 5 weeks before i started this cycle

2. for the five weeks before thsi cycle i took an extreme amount of andro poppers

3. i have sex too much - at least twice a day

4. im sweating alot

5. am i not eating enough? 5 egg whites, shake, 3 yogurts, bowl of pasta , bowl of cottage cheese, chciken breast, can of tuna, another shake, turkey sandwich with a whole pakage of turkey, then fish usually at night.

honestly im freaking my goals was to reach 225 by the end and i dont think its attainable any more. i also have some test ethianate i could switch too after i run out of sust but any suggestions?
    i would chalk this one up to number 5, your not eating nearly enough food bro..........

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    #5. A lot of heavy hitters usually have that for their lunch and snack. Now you need to add a breakfast, two more snacks and a dinner to it.
    You can do it. It will just cost you a lot more money in the grocery department.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    #5. A lot of heavy hitters usually have that for their lunch and snack. Now you need to add a breakfast, two more snacks and a dinner to it.
    You can do it. It will just cost you a lot more money in the grocery department.
    yeppers... but if you are too busy, i'd do a shake and usually put in about 100g of protein per shake... yes, they're not those small bottles, the big thing of shake!!!

I find those Classico pasta sauce mason jars extremely convenient to use... Just clean it up and use it on your normal blender.... The blade will actually fit on the top of the bottle itself... very convenient to carry a drink to work and stuff...

tod682 is offline Associate Member

thank u , far to kind

thanks dudes - im gonna start eating alot more

sometimes i eat cans o tuna till im about to puke

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are on a bulker and you are lowering your BF%, then that would be obvious that you are not eating enough. Dont worry about eating clean. Dont eat junk, but dont be worried about fat intake. If you have a slow metabolism this is a different story. But what you are decribing is that your metabolism is so high or food intake/calories so low that your body is taping into your fat to try to grow.

Eat Eat Eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wolar32 is offline Junior Member
    The only time I get lean from sostanon is when I drop my calories...so like everyone else said, it is your caloric intake. (I always throw in low doses of sost pre-contest)

i don't mind being a little lean since i'm pretty massive... i'm doing sust on my next cycle... perhaps i'll burn more fat on my next routine...

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    If your only taking 250mg every 3.5 days, try taking it eod or ed, your probably not keeping your levels constant enough.
    Last edited by sooners04; 06-11-2004 at 03:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    If your only taking 250mg every 3.5 days, try taking it eod or ed, maybe your not keeping your levels constant enough.
    oh sh!t, that's right sooners04, i totally forgot about this...

Sust 250 needs to be taken EOD... it's not like test-e or cyp, it's half life is shorter...

Thread Information