chinups Guest

Test shots and vacation

So I am shooting 200mg mon and 200 thursday. I leave on Friday for vacation and I am taking normal doseoday but as far as thursday what should I do shoot 200, 400 or 600. I am using cypionate and it has long acting esters. Also do you guys think I should bring my anavar in my luggage?

Thanks
    Last edited by chinups; 06-14-2004 at 08:37 PM.

palequail is offline Banned
    How long you going for?? I've brought my stuff with me lots of times on Vacation..just check it through...

chinups Guest
    Going for 7 days...I am going out of the country as well..

palequail is offline Banned
    Well that is even better..Chances are steroids will be Legal where you are going so customs won't care.....

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    So I am shooting 200mg mon and 200 thursday. I leave on Friday for vacation and I am taking normal does today but as far as thursday what should I do shoot 200, 400 or 600. I am using cypionate and it has long acting esters. Also do you guys think I should bring my anavar in my luggage?

Thanks
    Are you flying? If so I read a thread the other day where some bro puts his gear in an empty b-12 bottle and I dont see here the anavar in a problem just put them in an empty aspirin or tylenol bottle. Atleast this is what I would do.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    So I am shooting 200mg mon and 200 thursday. I leave on Friday for vacation and I am taking normal does today but as far as thursday what should I do shoot 200, 400 or 600. I am using cypionate and it has long acting esters. Also do you guys think I should bring my anavar in my luggage?

Thanks
    Are you flying? If so I read a thread the other day where some bro puts his gear in an empty b-12 bottle and I dont see here the anavar in a problem just put them in an empty aspirin or tylenol bottle. Atleast this is what I would do.

chinups Guest
    Any suggestions on what to do about the test shooting???

chinups Guest
    bump for the morning shift

Thread Information