Thread: Who Knows?????

DaYwAlKr is offline New Member

Question Who Knows?????

Ok which one is likely to give you the better end result with keeping the most on your gains??

deca 100 weekly @ 2cc
    dbol 30 g e/d
    nolvadex protein and creatine ect

or

sust 250 weekly @ 2cc
    dbol 30 g e/d
    nolvadex protein and creatine ect

i cant decide heather to do sust or dec but i do think decs would give me better gains to hold onto.

Thanks

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    no test no cycle.. iknow everyone will tell you this.. but bro if you do want to keep the gians go with test so if i had to choose between those 2 i would choose the sust dbol so you can keep the gains.. the deca alone cycle will shut yuou down hard bro.. so dont do that if you are gonna do deca trow in some test at higher levels to keep you from gettin shut down

200 mg's of deca a week wont give you jack **** except a limp dick and lubed up joints. avoid sust on a first cycle, sust is ideal when your more of an experienced user hitting 750+ mg's a week of test(doing injects EOD). go with a single ester like enanthate or cypionate , which will minimize side effects and give you good steady gains.

hey sweet, this is my 3rd cycle but for testing reasons i goot avoid getting HUGE fast or people will talk.... but still want to do a good cycle for mass. Nothing like the pump and rush of shootin. I will go for the sust i think but may throw a little decs in there say week 6 after the dbols finished.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    200 mg's of deca a week wont give you jack **** except a limp dick and lubed up joints. avoid sust on a first cycle, sust is ideal when your more of an experienced user hitting 750+ mg's a week of test(doing injects EOD). go with a single ester like enanthate or cypionate, which will minimize side effects and give you good steady gains.
    my thoughts exactly

do you think doing sust for 10-12 weeks at 1cc would be trying to push **** up a hill..... i never done sust and been told its potent so not sure how much/ little i can get away with.

why the tribulus wont that just add to possible eastrogen prob and the reason why you taking nolva??

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    It is always best to take testosterone with some kind of collagen stimulating hormone like Deca and Equipoise . I personally would take Testosterone and Deca if I was you. D-bol gains go away.

Why not
    500mgs E/W of sustanon
    400mgs E/W of Deca

good point how much mass, strength do you figure id put on and keep doing a sust decs cycle? thats alot of **** to inject a week??

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaYwAlKr
    good point how much mass, strength do you figure id put on and keep doing a sust decs cycle? thats alot of **** to inject a week??

nobody's gonna be able to gauge what you'll gain, that all depends on how you respond to the compound, diet, training and rest. As far as keeping gains proper pct will determine that.

but in there lies my major prob, in australia i dont get access to a huge reange of gear and customs is tighter than a nuns **ssy, so i can only get nolva from a friend whos perscribed it by his doc clomid and priv i just cant get.

i can hardly understand a thing this guy is saying.

im saying that i have more chance of winning the lotto than getting my hands on clomid, so doing proper PCT is going to be a little harder than normal.

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    you need to get a better source bro

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah a source that doesnt sell ancilliary drugs isnt very good. You can buy all the ancilliary drugs you want for a cycle domestically and legally at www.teamlifereasearch.com they sell 10grams of clomid for $98.00 including shipping. 10grams is almost enough for 3 PCT treatments. You can get T2, T3 ,T4,clenbuteral , clomid,liquidex,nolvadex ,many many other things as well.

This is my 14 week cycle
    800mgs E/W test cyp
    400mgs E/W Deca
    50mgs E/D Anadrol for the first 25 days
    20mgs E/D halotestin for weeks 10-14

I am at week 11 and have gained 35lbs so far. I expect only 15 is keepable lean muscle
    the rest is fat,water,and what ever muscle Ill loose due to my soon to be unsuppressed cortisal levels.

without a proper PCT you can expect to loose most of your gains.

Thread Information