EastCoaster is offline Banned

I just donated some money to AllSportNutrition.com

I just donated 92.27 to www.AllSportNutrition.com. In return they are going to send me:

Pro-Rated -- 100% Whey Protein 10lb Chocolate
    TWINLAB -- Daily One With Iron 180 Capsules
    GENESIS -- Amino Acid 1900 mg 325 tabs
    OPTIMUM NUTRITION -- Glutamine 1000mg. 240 Capsules

Cant wait!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Pro Rated is good stuff.Why didn't you just buy Optimum's 2.2 pounder of Glutamine?You'll be out of those caps in a 2 week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Pro Rated is good stuff.Why didn't you just buy Optimum's 2.2 pounder of Glutamine?You'll be out of those caps in a 2 week or so.

You know what DaBull.... Believe it or not, I'm not very educated with Glutamine, I've always used Amino Acids, but never specifically bought Glutamine. If you'd like to fill me in on it, that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    You know what DaBull.... Believe it or not, I'm not very educated with Glutamine, I've always used Amino Acids, but never specifically bought Glutamine. If you'd like to fill me in on it, that would be great.
    5 grams is a normal dose after workout.Glutamine aids in recovery,so I take more than the normal person probably.I take 5 grams upon waking in the morning to help combat catabolic effects at that time.5 gramd p/o,5 grams in afternoon,and 5 grams before bed.
    But if you just use 5 caps after workout only,they will last you awhile.but for me,they'd be gone in no time.

btw,I use aminos also..usually in the morning,p/o and during the night when I get up to squirt.

Thanks Bull.... Very helpfull

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    5 grams is a normal dose after workout.Glutamine aids in recovery,so I take more than the normal person probably.I take 5 grams upon waking in the morning to help combat catabolic effects at that time.5 gramd p/o,5 grams in afternoon,and 5 grams before bed.
    But if you just use 5 caps after workout only,they will last you awhile.but for me,they'd be gone in no time.

btw,I use aminos also..usually in the morning,p/o and during the night when I get up to squirt.
    Are you on a cut? Glutamine is a conditionally essential ammino acid correct? Its used during cutting so that it will be burned in place of skelatal muscle?

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Are you on a cut? Glutamine is a conditionally essential ammino acid correct? Its used during cutting so that it will be burned in place of skelatal muscle?
    That's just one of it's many uses.like I said,I use it to aid in recovery,which seems to work out well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101

Exactly... Thats why you take it, why would you ever want to burn muscle?

Thread Information