Powrlftr is offline Associate Member

I'm considering extending my cycle

I'm considering extending my cycle about another 40 weeks. It's in my best interest that I just stay on since my federation drug tests at the national level and after I'm off cycle I'll have to be clean for a year. I just want to be as competitive as I can be b4 I quit. Should I get some HCG and continue juicing or should I do PCT and immediately start another cycle? Also, how often should I use HCG during my prolonged cycle?

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Holy ****e 40 weeks?!?!...

barbarian is offline Banned
    lol im going 20 weeks on a gram of test..but 40 holy crap man....thats dumb....

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Powrlftr
    I'm considering extending my cycle about another 40 weeks. It's in my best interest that I just stay on since my federation drug tests at the national level and after I'm off cycle I'll have to be clean for a year. I just want to be as competitive as I can be b4 I quit. Should I get some HCG and continue juicing or should I do PCT and immediately start another cycle? Also, how often should I use HCG during my prolonged cycle?
    Bro how long have you been on cycle and what are you taking?

toolman is offline Banned
    Whats your age/cycle history? Soem bros do run them long like this, but at low doses.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Post up your cycle bro...it will help in advising you.

I ran 14 weeks of enanth 600mg/wk and wk 6-12 50mg/day tren acetate and finished with 2 wks of prop. I want to extend it with TP/tren about 500mg/day and 50 mg/day.
    This is my second cycle, my first cycle was a few years ago then I was natural until last March. I'm 33 years old.

The thing is I'm going to stop juicing after this to compete, so I don't think a very long cycle will be that bad in the long run. I know there are guys on here who have done very long cycles ....
    So, do you think HCG is the way to go for this, or should I bridge?

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    HCG so you will have something left.........if you are going to go hard core then bridge your cycles.....but I would run hcg in there for help..............good luck.

bump

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Powrlftr
    You really meant 40 weeks? This wasn't a typo?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrit55
    You really meant 40 weeks? This wasn't a typo?
    It's no typo, I figure I just need to keep my 'nads semi-funtional. Can anyone tell me why you all think it's such a bad idea?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Extended another 40 weeks, or to a total of 40 weeks? If you want to know what might be bad about this than try researching the side effects of steroids .

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I would not advise anyone on only their second cycle to run 40+ weeks bro.

Why don't you just take ten weeks off and run a third cycle for 20-25 weeks?

However, if you insist on running another 40 weeks straight you def. should use HCG .
    Due some research under the PCT forum. I think Pheedno had a really good post about this very situation.

D

toolman is offline Banned
    I am also against a 40 weeker if it is only your second cycle. You may end up on a lifetime of HRT if you can't get the boys up and running again.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    How much have you gained so far bro

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    2nd cycle and you want to run it 40 weeks?. I agree with everyone. take some time off and run another shorter cycle. And you might think you will quit after your 2nd, but I totally disagree. Eventually you will want to do another one...

Maybe I can get by taking 10 weeks off, and do some PCT. I can do a peaking routine in those 10 wks I guess. Thanks for the good advice all, I don't want to be on HRT for the rest of my life.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    if you do, make sure to run hcg throughout the whole cycle bro.

Thread Information