Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: b12 with prop

  1. #1
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192

    b12 with prop

    if i cut prop wiht b12 should i shake up the syringe or just let it go??

    which should i withdrawl first or does it even matter?
    thanks bros

  2. #2
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    if i cut prop wiht b12 should i shake up the syringe or just let it go??

    which should i withdrawl first or does it even matter?
    thanks bros
    For sterilities sake I would say draw the gear first because whippidydoo if you get a drop of that in your B-12 but I wouldn't want the opposite to happen. It's also two oils so shaking wouldn't be necessary but wouldn't hurt. Shake if it makes you feel better. The elephant feels good. As does this guy -->

  3. #3
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192
    any others suggestions?? shake or not??

  4. #4
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    For sterilities sake I would say draw the gear first because whippidydoo if you get a drop of that in your B-12 but I wouldn't want the opposite to happen. It's also two oils so shaking wouldn't be necessary but wouldn't hurt. Shake if it makes you feel better. The elephant feels good. As does this guy -->
    i thought b12 was waterbased ??

  5. #5
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192
    ya i think its waterbased

  6. #6
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192
    so shake it or not?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    737
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    so shake it or not?
    Don't shake it, won't do any good, they will still separate out. In the end though, it doesn't matter - all ends up in the muscle anyways.

    What you will want to be careful about is that the water based b-12 will inject much quicker than the oil based hormone. As such be careful when injecting. You might have to put a great deal of pressure on the plunger to get the gear to go through, especially if you're using a smaller gauge needle, but when you get to the water based b-12 you'll want to let up on the plunger.

  8. #8
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192
    Will water based b-12 do the same thing as oil based b-12 in cutting the pain from prop?

  9. #9
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    Will water based b-12 do the same thing as oil based b-12 in cutting the pain from prop?
    Vitamin B-12 is water soluble! There is no such thing as oil based B-12!

  10. #10
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192
    thanks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •