BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Interesting? Prop/Quad=pain Prop/glute=pain free?

I've been injecting SL Prop in my quads for over a week and everytime it's painful for a few days afterwards, but recently I've been shooting in my glutes and it's pain free. Anyone else experience this?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    its the same way for me. glutes don't bother me at all unless i'm shootin some t400. delts can bother me a bit at times but quads and prop for me just don't get along

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    its the same way for me. glutes don't bother me at all unless i'm shootin some t400. delts can bother me a bit at times but quads and prop for me just don't get along
    If I knew it was going to be pain free, ****, I would of done PROP for the next 20+ weeks!!! But, yeah, my quads are sore for several days afterwards but it's not as bad as people say. I just say the results outweighs the pain.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    If I knew it was going to be pain free, ****, I would of done PROP for the next 20+ weeks!!! But, yeah, my quads are sore for several days afterwards but it's not as bad as people say. I just say the results outweighs the pain.
    i completely agree bro. i'm using sl prop myself actually. its definitely alot less painful than other kinds of prop i've used

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    For me, the pain after the first week of prop seems random. No pain in shots for weeks and then BAM, my injection site is killing me like the first injection.

Thread Information