rainmaker is offline Junior Member

adding dianabol to current cycle

hey guys i have a quick question. I'm currently just finished my 2nd week of 400 mg deca and 500 mg sustanon a week for 10 weeks but i stupidly ran deca at 400 mg before hand for 3 weeks before i started the cycle. I'm thinking of adding dianabol a week later to the cycle at 35 mg ed for 3 weeks so i can increase muscle mass? what do you guys think. i'm up 8lbs since i started the 400 mg deca however, i'm pretty sure half of that is fat since i've been eating like a horse. do u reccomend i cut back on some of my calories? this is my first cycle and i have all the pct ready. eg: nolva, clomid and i-dex. thanks a lot for your input guys

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker
    hey guys i have a quick question. I'm currently just finished my 2nd week of 400 mg deca and 500 mg sustanon a week for 10 weeks but i stupidly ran deca at 400 mg before hand for 3 weeks before i started the cycle. I'm thinking of adding dianabol a week later to the cycle at 35 mg ed for 3 weeks so i can increase muscle mass? what do you guys think. i'm up 8lbs since i started the 400 mg deca however, i'm pretty sure half of that is fat since i've been eating like a horse. do u reccomend i cut back on some of my calories? this is my first cycle and i have all the pct ready. eg: nolva, clomid and i-dex. thanks a lot for your input guys

leave the dbol out, save it for next cycle, as far as diet are you eating clean or just eating everything?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker
    In refrence to your question of whether or not to cut back on calories I'd say no! H-E-double hocky sticks (LL) No! Reason is because your body is ready for all of the extra calories you're putting in. Your muscles need it. Cutting back on calories can bring muscle gains to a halt, and we don't want that. Also, don't worry about the fat. I think that it's more water retention from the Susts' fast acting esters. Other then that, keep on eating and traing hard!

Thread Information