Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    DIVINATION is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where life calls me
    Posts
    9

    Androgenic V. Anabolic

    I've heard the two used to describe the characteristics of a steroid . What exactly are the characteristics of each term?

  2. #2
    bad_man's Avatar
    bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    What's a rusty trombone?
    Posts
    2,540
    This has been discussed several times before. Do a search, dude.

  3. #3
    razor67's Avatar
    razor67 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,189

  4. #4
    Anhydro78's Avatar
    Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,439
    yeah this would be somthing you would want read a book on.

  5. #5
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Talk about wanting to be spoon fed!!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Anhydro78's Avatar
    Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,439
    I do think you have started with a good question though!!! One of the first things I tell someone when they cant figure out how to put a cycle together is to figure out what the differnce between Androgenic and Anabolic hormones are. Not trying to be mean but Im not a writer and dont think you would get the benifit of my desciption compared to you getting in there and doing some research.

  7. #7
    DIVINATION is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where life calls me
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I do think you have started with a good question though!!! One of the first things I tell someone when they cant figure out how to put a cycle together is to figure out what the differnce between Androgenic and Anabolic hormones are. Not trying to be mean but Im not a writer and dont think you would get the benifit of my desciption compared to you getting in there and doing some research.
    no offense taken...
    thx

    thx for the thread above ppl

  8. #8
    the dent depot's Avatar
    the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,394
    Quote Originally Posted by DIVINATION
    I've heard the two used to describe the characteristics of a steroid. What exactly are the characteristics of each term?
    I see that youre 20....youre doing the right thing by researching, so I give you props there........but I hope youre not thinking of taking gear any time soon. Read some of the horror stories on here from guys that juiced too soon.
    A good rule of thumb is 23...you could do some real harm.

    D

  9. #9
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    I see that youre 20....youre doing the right thing by researching, so I give you props there........but I hope youre not thinking of taking gear any time soon. Read some of the horror stories on here from guys that juiced too soon.
    A good rule of thumb is 23...you could do some real harm.

    D
    Good advice....
    But, if he is going to cross over early, he might as well be informed about what he is doing....

  10. #10
    UrbanDawg's Avatar
    UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    cozy little Ghetto in PA
    Posts
    912
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Good advice....
    But, if he is going to cross over early, he might as well be informed about what he is doing....

    In fact, that would be the most important result of research that he could gain - not to do it till hes around 23

  11. #11
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    In fact, that would be the most important result of research that he could gain - not to do it till hes around 23
    Agreed. I wish I was 23 lol...jk...I'd rather gain for free with natty test rather than paying for it....as of yet

  12. #12
    Anhydro78's Avatar
    Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,439
    I know why everyone wants to be 20 again. So they can get that tight ass!!!!LOL

  13. #13
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Talk about wanting to be spoon fed!!!!!!!!

  14. #14
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I know why everyone wants to be 20 again. So they can get that tight ass!!!!LOL
    I am 3* and the last girl I boned was 19 and was a stripper. Being old isn't that bad if you look young.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •