Thread: prop/eq/win???

beavertrap is offline Associate Member

prop/eq/win???

I am going to run 400 mg of prop per week (split into eod doses), and eq at 400 mg per week. Going to do both for 10 weeks (run the prop for an extra 10 days). I have 1500 mg of winny in 15 mg golden triangle caps. Should I run 3 caps (45 mg) per day for 33 days at the end of the cycle or should I run 2 caps (30 mg) for a full six weeks? Nolva 20 mg per day and L-dex. HCG then clomid for pct.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    if you can get more juice, you should take advantage and get some more of all. something like this

t prop 1-15
    eq 1-12
    winny 10-15.

if not, i would run 45mg's for the 33 days. plus hcg should be done during cycle not pct.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    if you can get more juice, you should take advantage and get some more of all. something like this

t prop 1-15
    eq 1-12
    winny 10-15.

if not, i would run 45mg's for the 33 days. plus hcg should be done during cycle not pct.
    I don't know. I'g guessing he doesn't have many cycles under his belt. If so I think you'd be fine just running the prop a tad higher and a little longer to make sure the EQ clears you system so PCT is a breeze. Something like:
    Test P 500mg weeks 1-12
    EQ 400mg weeks 1-10
    Winny 45mg's ED weeks 9-12
    Plus Clomid Therapy 3 days after last Prop/Winn dosage, Milk Thistle all the way through, and Nolva and/or L-dex ED throughout wouldn't hurt either.
    That's just what I think though.

Thanks sep. I can get ahold of a little more but I wont have enough money to buy food! Just kidding. This one is costing me a small fortune by the time I am buying nolva and l-dex. I guess if you are spending a fortune, go the extra mile to make it alllllll worth it!

Is the l-dex necessary on this cycle if i run 20 mg of nolva per day? I want to keep water retention down as much as possible. Will the l-dex help? Oh.... and on the milk thistle..... I was dumb enough to buy it at gnc. I just ran into it at w-mart today for one third the price...

Thread Information