How's My Plan to Self--Inject in Deltoids Only for 1st Time?

Hi. Here are my stats in case you need to know to ratify or confirm that my Plan to Self-Inject Testoviron Depot in my delts for the 1st time Ever" is a good plan:

Height: 5 feet 10 inches;
    Weight; 205 lbs.
    Body Fat: 15%
    Body type: hard gaining Ectomorph

There might be a lot here for you to read below, so I'll give you a brief idea of my questions:

1) Can you please confirm that my d-bol Test Depot cycle is ok--for example the exact time when I will add test depot to my cycle.
    2) The exact, CORRECT, injection site of the delt
    3) The correct way to aspirate & re-inject if there's blood in the syringe after pulling back on the plunger.

I started my 3rd cycle this year almost exactly 2 weeks ago. I have been taking D-bol only 30 mgs/day for two 6 week cycles.

So, 2 weeks ago, July 1, 2012 I started to take d-bol, *but this time 50 mg's a day. I take five (5) 10 mgs pills/day spread out like 2 in the morning & 3 just before working out.

This 3rd cycle I also will do not for 6 weeks, but for 8 weeks. It will be an 8 week cycle of 50 mgs/day (I will taper off down to 30 mgs/day & 15 mgs/day the last 2 weeks of my 8 week cycle. I'm taking 10 mgs/Nolvadex a day throughout my 8 week cycle and prescrip-strength Liver Protectant.

I ordered Testoviron Depot 250 mgs (5 vials worth--a 5 week supply) after reading up on this forum how d-bol only cycles aren't good.

I plan on using 250 mgs/WEEK of Test Depot AND 50 MGS/DAY D-BOL AT THE START OF THE 4TH WEEK OF MY 8 WEEK CYCLE. Since I have 5 ampules of 250 Test Depot, I will use it Week 4, Week 5, wk 6, wk 7, wk 8 of my cycle (total of 5 weeks).

So there you have the dosage part of my cycle. Hopefully, you can confirm that I should see some really big, good changes with this type of heavy dosage--and not just turn into 1 big white head pimple no matter how much anti-pimple medication I use, or even worse have a sudden heart attack in my sleep or a bad headache that turns out to be lethal brain swelling

QUESTION ON INJECTION: I have been researching Intra Muscular Injections (IM), & I learned a few things, but still am not sure.

I want to inject in the delts only. I had a friend who was temporarily paralyzed cos he shot too low in his butt and hit a sciatica nerve and I don't want to risk the same thing. I don't care if people will see little track marks in my delts/shoulders.

The videos/stuff I research show a vertical rectangle area in the delt region. But I would think I'd have to inject in the ball of the shoulder. In other words, the beefy muscle area, *BUT NOT TOO HIGH,...AM I RIGHT?

I think if you inject too high, there's a risk of paralysis in the neck???

So, I definitely want to err on the side of shooting a little lower.

Also, I learned about aspirating. *When you draw or pull back the syringe plunger and see a little blood. Then you take the entire needle/sryinge full of steroids and a little blood out and then go into another part in the beefy ball area of the shoulder, AM I RIGHT? IF IM NOT TOTALLY RIGHT HERE...WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU ADD TO HAVE THE ASPIRATION PART RIGHT? (FOR EXAMPLE, YOU'D MIGHT SAY DON'T RE-INJECT IN ANOTHER PART OF THE SAME SHOULDER, BUT GO TO THE OTHER SHOULDER AND INJECT IF YOU SEE BLOOD.) (OR YOU MIGHT SUGGEST OR CORRECT ME BY SAYING: "YOU MUST SQUIRT OUT THE LITTLE BLOOD YOU FILLED THE SYRINGE WITH AFTER ASPIRATING AND THEN RE-INJECT).

I WOULD THINK THAT THE SHOULDER BALL PART (BEEFY PART) OF THE DELT HAS THE LEAST AMOUNT OF BLOOD VESSELS AND NERVES, AM I RIGHT???

Thanks bro's for any constructive advice.

stpete is offline Banned
    Your cycle is way off. What is your dosage frequency of the test? Seems to me this is only an 8 week cycle? To me, and i might be a little slow, your post is complicated.
    How bout this?

Test @ x amount for so many weeks.
    D-bol @ x amount for said weeks.
    Nolva during cycle is out.....Back to the drawing board on that one.

These are basic injection questions...If hitting the glute, stay in the upper half on either side. Hitting the delt is simple. I prefer about an inch down from the ball of your shoulder, or, rear delt is awesome if you can get someone to do it for you. Too close to the neck? Never heard of it as i've hit my traps several times.

Lay that cycle out so we can easily understand it. Thanks.
    And sorry for being so slow but you were about to put me to sleep....

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Your cycle is way off. What is your dosage frequency of the test? Seems to me this is only an 8 week cycle? To me, and i might be a little slow, your post is complicated.
    How bout this?

Test @ x amount for so many weeks.
    D-bol @ x amount for said weeks.
    Nolva during cycle is out.....Back to the drawing board on that one.

These are basic injection questions...If hitting the glute, stay in the upper half on either side. Hitting the delt is simple. I prefer about an inch down from the ball of your shoulder, or, rear delt is awesome if you can get someone to do it for you. Too close to the neck? Never heard of it as i've hit my traps several times.

Lay that cycle out so we can easily understand it. Thanks.
    And sorry for being so slow but you were about to put me to sleep....
    your a sick bastard I could never hit my traps lol

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy2778 View Post
    your a sick bastard I could never hit my traps lol
    I'm gonna set up a ***** quesstionnaire...Don't pass it, no joining! haha..

Hi StPete sorry for the delay.

im not able to post a reply using the format u suggested.

It keeps saying spam information so i need to delete some stuff but i didn't have any such words.

I'm going to play it safe and put it in text format and avoid abbreviations.

it's pretty simple here it is again

Dbol 50 mgs each day for 8 weeks. Except for week 7 & week 8 when I will taper down to 30 mgs per day on week 7 and then 15 mgs/day on week 8

Test introduced only during week 4 . In other words, Test started on 4th week into cycle at 250 mgs per week for 5 weeks.

Nolva 10 mgs per day for 8 weeks

Liver protectant. 1 pill per day for 8 weeks.So t's a Dbol only cycle UNTIL the 4th week at which time, I will use 50 mgs/day Dbol AND 250 mgs/WEEK TEST DEPOT.

In other words, the Test will be added the 4th week at 250 mgs per week for another 4-5 weeks until the 8th week.

should i stop Nolva 10 mgs per day for 8 weeks and INSTEAD take Nolva 10 mgs per day AFTER the 8th week when I have completely stopped taking the D-bol & have completely stopped taking the Test Depot?

Thanks, again, St. Pete. Anyone else want to help?

It is obviously an 8 week cycle.

Dbol only for 8 weeks.

Dbol for most of these 8 weeks will be 50 mgs per day except for week 7 at which time I will taper down to 30 mgs per day and down to 15 mgs per day at week 8

I will introduce Testoviron Depot 250 mgs per week starting at week 4 through and including week 8

I was told by my a reliable dude that Nolvadex during a heavy andro cycle which is obviously what this is should be taken DURING the cycle BUT StPete you are saying stop taking Nolva during cycle and wait until after the cycle and use 10 mgs Nolva per day for 3 weeks after i stop after week 8?

Thanks, again. I'd like to use the multiple and at signs but it is recognizing them as spam old geezer who cant get it up pills and wont let me post.

Thread Information