ntshafer is offline New Member

2cnd Cycle Critique- Deca, T-Prop, Winny, HGH

I would appreciate some criticism in molding my 2cnd cycle. I have been researching Steroid supplementation for appx 3 mo.

About me- 25, 5'9", 195llbs, body fat under 10%, training 6 yrs consistently, train 4X weekly w bodybuilding type wkouts, box and/or train JJ once/wk for cardio plus one other cardio/wk. Eat healthy, balanced diet, not extreme

Goals- 5 lbs more lean hard muscle, rehabilitation of scar tissue in legs from strange leg (muscular) and hip (tend/lig) problem that dr's cant fix.

1st Cycle - Deca (300mg/wk, 10 wks) Aratest (250mg/every 5 days, 10 wks)
    wasnt very successful cycle, only gained 5 lbs, kept 3. But i do look fuller.

2cnd Cycle Proposal

Deca 400mg/wk (mon), wks 1-10
    Test Prop 100mg/ EOD (mon,wed, Fri), wks 1-8
    Winny 50 mg/EOD (mon, wed, Fri), wks 8-12
    HgH 4iu (5days on, 2 off), wks 4-16
    Clomid Therapy (need advice for dosage), wks 12.5- 15.5
    Nolva- on hand, but not taken unless prob from test, which is doubtful.

One of the first issues is getting the test level over the deca. Will taking it EOD instead of just Mon, Wed, Fri work, like taking 400mg/8 days??

I am honestly only looking for 5 lbs of gains (not more than 8lbs), and getting even harder. I fight a lot and like to be lean and quick, not bulky and lethargic. Would sincerely appreciate all advice; I have seen plenty of similar threads, so forgive me if I am being selfish in asking for advice on my unique version. Thanks

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    if you dont want to get to bulky then dont run deca . It will make you hold alot of water and make you look soft. Id go with this

wk 1-10 test prop 75mg ED
    wk 5-10 winny 50mg ED

nolva 10mg ed
    start pct 3 days after last prop shot

Deca is a must. I loved the effect it had on my old injury and scar tissue. If i just wanted lean muscle gains, I would take your advice, but my primary goal is the anti-inflammatory affects of the Deca; so that i can work out my legs hard again. FYI-the injury is a problem with the adductor muscles in my legs, which get extreme tears if i try to do leg press or squat. Ancillary effects have included the buildup of scar tissue in the tendons and ligaments at the insertion pts of these muscles near my ass. Dr's have been unable to help me, but the last deca cycle did wonders and lasted after my cycle. Does anyone have any advice on making this work with the use of deca?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    well in that case i would do:

wk 1-13 test prop 75mg ed
    wk 1-10 deca 400mg
    wk 8-13 winny 50mg ed

and ill bump it for more responses and opinions

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    well in that case i would do:

wk 1-13 test prop 75mg ed
    wk 1-10 deca 400mg
    wk 8-13 winny 50mg ed

and ill bump it for more responses and opinions
    Looks good!!!

And I assume everyone would be in agreement that the HGH (4IUs/day, 5 dys on, 2 off) could only help. Thank you very much for your input, and I would appreciate anyone else's thoughts and suggestions. T

Thread Information