skinjob is offline Associate Member

Red face Any Bros With Epilepsy Cycling

Hi i am a relative newcomer to this board. I have trained for about 3 years on and off and am finally committing to the gym a little more seriously.

I am very keen to hear from any brothers with epilepsy and taking gear. Around two months ago i phased out my medication (Sodium Valproate) as my epilepsy is relatively minor these days (this was under supervision of my GP).

i've been in the gym natural for around a month - i started at 184 lbs and was deadlifting 352lbs just prior to 'cycle'. for my 'psuedo-cycle' i am focussing on my comparitively weak upper body, avoiding the deadlift as i believe i could really do myself in.

my cycle is very limited and is simply to evaluate how compatible the drug is with my body/head. i am on 5 x 5mg per day for 2 weeks followed by 4 x 5mg day for final 2 weeks then 2 weeks of 12x5mg anavar to finish. i had wanted to use clomid or clen to come off but both these appear to be real stinkers for epileptic folks.

My BP is around 160 over 90 (is that ok?) and i feel a little anxious at times. I've noticed a bit of a pump and am trying to maintain sensible eating throughout the day.

my weight is now 200lb and i have gained around 14 lbs since i went on cycle. i am sure i will lose a good bit. but thats not the point this time around.

Any input of a sensible nature would be gratefully received. please do not flame or ridicule me for the fact that i am epileptic. i am doing my best and i want to be big and strong like all you guys one day (if my body allows it!)

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Bump for you bro........
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 06-22-2004 at 12:13 AM.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Some of the guys on here may be able to tell you more but I have read posts on other boards posing the same question and guy that do suffer from that condition say that they dont have any problems with it.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    you using var only?

skinjob is offline Associate Member

var

var to come off yeah.. i think i am unable to use clen or clomid cos they are a bit heavy for flappers (the sides are a little messy and there are likely problems with these drugs for flappers such as i)

peace

max

Thread Information