Thread: swollen glands

vikingwarrior777 is offline Junior Member

swollen glands

got a slight ear infection causing my glands on the left side of my neck to be swollen and hurt to the touch,doc gave me a z pak and decongestant.my question is could my gear be causing any of it or no...400 test cyp 300 deca

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Bro...sounds like a common sinus problem to me. If anything the Deca will help ya. The swolen glands are just the body's way of dealing with the ear infection. Chill!!!!

vikingwarrior777 is offline Junior Member
    not freakin out just wondering ..actually kinda pissin me off cause they annoy the s *** out of me while workin out....anyway thanks bro

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Try salt water!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vikingwarrior777
    not freakin out just wondering ..actually kinda pissin me off cause they annoy the s *** out of me while workin out....anyway thanks bro
    Gargle with warm salt water 3 times a day. Also, zinc losengers are great for sinus problems. Peace

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingwarrior777
    got a slight ear infection causing my glands on the left side of my neck to be swollen and hurt to the touch,doc gave me a z pak and decongestant.my question is could my gear be causing any of it or no...400 test cyp 300 deca
    Only way the gear could be effecting you is if you dont do enough protein while on gear, the gear will rob your immunity system of protein in order to have protein for muscle growth. Also if you dont do enough carbs, your protein you eat is converted to sugar and reduces the available protein in your body...

Thread Information