Thread: Get Swole Cycle

JoeTX91386 is offline New Member

Get Swole Cycle

Hey guys ive been reading the boards for awhile lookin for an answer but havent come up with much.

Im about 19, 5'10 160 lbs 12% bf, i used to be about 180 but i had to have surgery awhile back and lost most of my muscle and went down to about 135 140, but im back up to 160, im wanting to gain some pretty good size, my goal is 200 and 6% bf

i have done an all winny cycle in the past but im about to start a new cycle 12 weeks that consists of deca and winny and nolvadex , how it is right now im thinking weeks 1-9 do 2 shots a week of deca and from weeks 6-12 the winstrol and hit it EOD and the nolva throughought the cycle , my question is i really want to add some size and i was thinking about adding in some sust somewhere for that xtra oomf and was wondering how much to add, where to add it and how much i could gain on this cycle, i eat 3 meals a day and have 3 protien shakes (56g each imbetween those meals and i eat low carb hi protien good stuff. is my goal attainable on this cycle?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    you've been reading the boards for a while and a deca /winny cycle is what you came up with.... where is the test and since this is a first cycle(I think) drop the winny...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    More research.

this is my 2nd cycle but i was going to use the winny in the end to cut my up a little bit and the deca to gain size thats why i was wondering if adding the sust would be a good idea or bad, i mean i dont want to go overboard but i want to achieve my goal

this is my 2nd cycle but i was going to use the winny in the end to cut my up a little bit and the deca to gain size thats why i was wondering if adding the sust would be a good idea or bad, i mean i dont want to go overboard but i want to achieve my goal

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    do test/decca

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You have to realize why these drugs are used in what cycle.

Equipoise
    Winstrol
    Primobolan

These drugs dont burn fat!!!! They are the first choice in a cutting cycle because they either dont aromitize or aromitize poorly. Estrogen is what causes you to gain fat while on a cycle..These drugs are takin in cutting cycles for muscle sparing properties.At 160lbs I wouldnt plan on cutting for a while. The goal you mentioned will take a few cycles to get up to a weight where you cut down to a keepable lean 200lb body.

Second get the idea that you are gonna gain some muscle and burn fat at the same time out of your head !!! It dont work that way. You are either on a bulking phase or a cutting phase. trying to do both makes your gains really slow. Just have to face it that your not gonna look good the whole way though the year.

You need to read the educational forums. Really you have to know more about this stuff than you think. There are alot of side effects that you have to know first hand how to take care of them. I have noticed the same questions over and over here. How do you treat gyno, How do I get rid of these zits, What do I do in my post cycle therapy . What do I take for cholestoral or high blood pressure!!! If you dont know the answers to these while you are on a cycle you just made a big mistake. There is alot of good article out there for you to read. Those articles have more info in them than anyone can type in one post.

Im not even counting your first cycle because a stanzolol only cycle isnt a cycle it supplementation!!!!

But here you go, a get swolled cycle take this .

400mgs Test cypionate Every week for 10 weeks
    400mgs Nandrolone decanoateEvery week for 9 weeks
    20mgs Dbol Everyday for the first 4 weeks.

Thats a simple effective get swolled cycle!!!!! Even though I told you this cycle still do more research you have to learn how everything works to have successfull cycle.

The only reason a person should be on a cutting cycle is if they have at least 50-60lbs of enhanced muscle growth on them. A cutting cycle is only a failed bulking cycle for someone that doesnt have the base to support a cutting cycle.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    At 5'10" and 160lbs with 12%bf you aren't ready for any anabolics. Learn how to train and eat properly. If those aren't in place you'll just loose whatever you gain.

Try to gain 20-30lbs lean mass naturally.

TMac48 is offline Junior Member
    If you're 19, you might want to consider waiting a while before doing this. Trust me, I started using AAS when I was 18 and I regret it now. I'm stuck at 6'1" when I could have probably been at least 6'3". I made the mistake of thinking that my source new everything about gear, but he failed to tell me about this. Since I've been on this site, I've learned that he was wrong about quite a few things.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with MMC78. You ar pretty small. And if you train right and diet right you should be able to pack some more pounds on naturally. If you cant do that then your not gonna get the most out of your cycle.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    man he's 19 and already on his 2nd cycle?:|

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    You're too young for AS....

But, if you don't mind being messed up...

Go here for a real cycle.....CLICK HERE

Bro, you need test in there...deca /winny is not a good cycle....

Thread Information