Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Lets see here. DBOL is used as a jumpstart to a Mass cycle. Winny is mainly a muscle harnder used to cut up. Both are liver Toxic. No cycle is complete without some form of test. putting 2 17aa orals in your body at once is very bad for you liver....Am I getting warm???

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Lets see here. DBOL is used as a jumpstart to a Mass cycle. Winny is mainly a muscle harnder used to cut up. Both are liver Toxic. No cycle is complete without some form of test. putting 2 17aa orals in your body at once is very bad for you liver....Am I getting warm???
    I think so....

giant is offline Junior Member
    Everyone stop extending this thread. This stupid **** is wasting everyones time. I'll end it right hear. Buddha this cycle looks great. Just through in some anadrol and anavar and you should be alright. Now **** off.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by giant
    Everyone stop extending this thread. This stupid **** is wasting everyones time. I'll end it right hear. Buddha this cycle looks great. Just through in some anadrol and anavar and you should be alright. Now **** off.
    Great advice bro! add in some cheque drops as well!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    I think so....
    This thread is really beginning to annoy me.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha3
    R balls,

why do you call yourself that name. Huuummm,..could it be cause you have no balls boy. My advice to you is to change your name before you give me any. for those of you who answered with honest approach about the dbol winny stack vs test,..thanks greatly appreciated.....Peeaacce.

The Beast
    BBBUUUDDDDDDHHHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arguing with someone over the internet is like winning the special olympics. cause even if u win, u are still retarted!

u asked our advice and opinion, i gave mine. u dont like it or anyone else? then go somewhere else. and i have balls. kinda small now from the test but, i still got em

John88Test is offline Member
    one word...TEST...get it...got it....goooooood...peace

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I love the USA!!!! Always looking for a magic pill. Literally.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha3
    obviously you guys dont listen, I told you to not bring up test,..thats another topic....I asked what kind of results would one expect,..besides a rotten liver. Obviously you guys dont know. Dont be so quick to call yourself a pro...Oh,..by the way,..i was banned for posting a .com site.
    Any boys done this cycle give me shout.

The beast
    Buddha

since you don't wanna listen to anyone's advice, go run that dumb*ss cycle, and when you lose the gains you made on that cycle cause obviously you don't have a clue on running a proper cycle, you can come back to us crying about it.

DS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information