aleximo is offline New Member

Thumbs down another anavar question.

hey guys. this is yet another var question. i've done my research and i read the previous posts on var, but i guess my question is a bit different. i just got var from this guy who is highly referred and i guess these var are domestically made and i just wanted to test them out more than anything. i have 100 10mg and wanted to just do it until it runs out. so i guess i'll have enough for 1 month since i'll be doing 30-40mg/day. i wanted to know what u guys think about doing var by itself. my goal is to test it out first and then order more to do with another cycle. plus, i'm trying to postpone my next cycle til winter, which will be for bulking. thanx for any comments in advance.

also, what kind of results can i expect. i have never done var before or any other gear. i'm planning on doing it at 30-40mg/day, so is it worth it on its own and should i take anything at the end of the cycle? thanx.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aleximo
    hey guys. this is yet another var question. i've done my research and i read the previous posts on var, but i guess my question is a bit different. i just got var from this guy who is highly referred and i guess these var are domestically made and i just wanted to test them out more than anything. i have 100 10mg and wanted to just do it until it runs out. so i guess i'll have enough for 1 month since i'll be doing 30-40mg/day. i wanted to know what u guys think about doing var by itself. my goal is to test it out first and then order more to do with another cycle. plus, i'm trying to postpone my next cycle til winter, which will be for bulking. thanx for any comments in advance.
    You can and from what I hear on this board you will get some good results. Or you could run it with test for a true synergistic effect and get great results. 400-500mg test a week with that and you'd have a fantastic time.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    The results will depend on your training experience, training intensity, and diet. Also, 100 tabs @ 3 or 4 per day you don't really have enough to bother with IMO. Get 200 tabs minimum or reconsider. If you are looking to put on 20 lbs it aint gonna happen ni 6-8 weeks with var. You might gain 10-12, lose 3-5 in fat and will probably tip the scale 5-10 lbs heavier than when you started, tho with an improved body composition. What are you goals and stats? Helps people better understand your situation and suggest more prudent courses of action.

Matto20 is offline Member
    Var only can be extremely effective, but with the little amount of anavar you currently possess I would be very hesitant to begin a cycle. Shutting yourself down for one month of gains just isn't worth it - you need to have enough before your cycle to at least be able to run it for six weeks, IMO.

PM me if you have any more questions. Var-only cycles can work wonders if you do your homework before-hand...

thanx for your replies so far guys. my stats r as follows.....i'm 6' 210lb. i was 225 about 2 months ago. i've actually been trying to lose body fat and keep the muscle mass. that's my goal. i'm not necessarily looking to put on a lot of weight with var, i'd actually like to lose more bf. i'd like to stay 210 but with lower bf and same, if not more muscle. i'm doing mma so i can't get too big.

Quote Originally Posted by aleximo
    thanx for your replies so far guys. my stats r as follows.....i'm 6' 210lb. i was 225 about 2 months ago. i've actually been trying to lose body fat and keep the muscle mass. that's my goal. i'm not necessarily looking to put on a lot of weight with var, i'd actually like to lose more bf. i'd like to stay 210 but with lower bf and same, if not more muscle. i'm doing mma so i can't get too big.
    Sounds like a var only cycle would be exactly what you are looking for. Unfortunately, if you only have enough var to run 30 mg/day for 5 weeks, you would be kind of half-assing this cycle - especially if you weigh 210 pounds. I would try and wait until you can get enough oxandrolone to run it at 40 mg/day for atleast 6 weeks. If you are gonna drop that dime on the var, you might as well drop enough cash to get yourself able to run a "full" cycle.

Perhaps if you weighed less than 210 pounds I wouldn't hesitate to tell you to run it at 30 mg/day for 5 weeks. For a lighter person it could do wonderful things - especially when it comes to cutting. However, a larger person such as yourself should atleast take 40 mg/day - or you might not experience everything that anavar has to offer. If I were you I would just wait and get everything planned out perfectly - it would be worth it in the end. Good luck!

can var be used for bulking and cutting? if so, what's the best combo?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    some people have come out and claimed that high-bulking gains are possible with anavar only cycles! the ofcourse also claimed that diet and training is crucial..which is true.....people have gained anything from 10lbs lean to 20lbs lean in 8week cycles!! the same people recomended not exceeding 8weeks. So man if your diet and supplementation is good...then anavar can do you good, if not then add test to it, dont get me wrong every steroid needs a hogh caloritic intake and protein aswell, but if u want to run anavar only then your diet needs to be way above average!!

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    some people have come out and claimed that high-bulking gains are possible with anavar only cycles! the ofcourse also claimed that diet and training is crucial..which is true.....people have gained anything from 10lbs lean to 20lbs lean in 8week cycles!! the same people recomended not exceeding 8weeks. So man if your diet and supplementation is good...then anavar can do you good, if not then add test to it, dont get me wrong every steroid needs a hogh caloritic intake and protein aswell, but if u want to run anavar only then your diet needs to be way above average!!
    Well put. Although 8 weeks can be exceeded with anavar . It's liver toxicity is virtually nil, and doctors have even often prescribed anavar to recovering alcoholics (with "cirrhosis", but I probably mis-spelled it) to help them rebuild muscle mass. With liver protectants I would speculate that it would be safe to probably even run it up to 12 weeks - although anavar's effects on lipids would be a concern. Running a combination of plant sterols (policosanol, specifically) would drastically counter the cholesterol problems that anavar (and all orals) are known to cause. In effect, running these ancillaries makes running anavar alone an extremely side-effect free cycle.

And bulking with anavar can be aided by the use of B12 and marijuana. These two things will help boost that appetite that anavar is known to suppress.

Thread Information