SomeLiveForTheBill is offline Associate Member

Monitoring estrogen levels on cycle?

Should I have blood work done at certain intervals within a test prop cycle? What are the most common estrogen related sides? Unless I see gyno, should I be worried about estrogen levels during cycle? What's the solution? Regular blood work?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Use an AI and it wll block any estrogen sides from ever getting started.

Not recommended to use an AI unless you begin seeing estrogen sides on cycle...

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    I don't like to "wait for sides." Maybe I'm the only one???

I'm still learning about all this stuff, but my understanding is AI can inhibit gains, so taking it without estrogen sides can defeat the purpose of the cycle. I'm here to learn and if my understanding is incorrect, I humbly accept the correction.

MAYBE it can hinder gains some. But no way does it come close to defeating the purpose of running a cycle. I take a relatively low dose on cycle. .25mg of Adex EOD, I might jack it up to .5 EOD if I feel I'm retaining too much water.

Just out of curiousity...what did you mean by, "taking it without estrogen."

Quote Originally Posted by wormwood View Post
    MAYBE it can hinder gains some. But no way does it come close to defeating the purpose of running a cycle. I take a relatively low dose on cycle. .25mg of Adex EOD, I might jack it up to .5 EOD if I feel I'm retaining too much water.

Just out of curiousity...what did you mean by, "taking it without estrogen."
    Got it. About the estrogen sides comment... I've read (here mainly) that taking an AI before you see any estrogen sides/gyno can be counter-productive to the cycle and one should consider waiting until they see estrogen sides before beginning AI. However, if it only hinders your gains say 5%, then yeah, might as well take the AI to prevent estrogen sides from the start.

Well, I seem to be in the minority here....it's just (for me) "waiting for sides to pop up" seems like a foolish strategy. I don't wanna mess with that stuff. Any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by wormwood View Post
    Well, I seem to be in the minority here....it's just (for me) "waiting for sides to pop up" seems like a foolish strategy. I don't wanna mess with that stuff. Any of it.
    I'm actually with you on not wanting any part of bitch tits. I suppose I'd like to see some thoughts on how much the AI inhibits gains. Also, let's say one morning you wake up and you notice estrogen sides... how quickly does Arimidex kick in once you start it? Those would be my questions.

Thread Information