Thread: Mexico Question

max-it is offline Member

Exclamation Mexico Question

I am going to Mexico on business. I ahve 2 days to myself. What city is the best for getting gear at a Pharmacy? Any advice on getting it back in country.

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    Yeah search other posts thats how I figured it out

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Reading this thread might discourage you bro...
    Be aware of the risks...CLICK HERE

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Where are you going. The gulf or the pacific side.

max-it is offline Member
    Going to Pacific side, only going to be there a week. Anyone ever FedEx a package back to the states?

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    Going to Pacific side, only going to be there a week. Anyone ever FedEx a package back to the states?

Dont do it simply put they know people think that so they look for those tyes of packages but if it works then let me know I need to place an order. JK

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    the best way is to go and pay some locals to bring your stuff across,but you have to be careful that they don't turn you in.

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    I am going to Mexico on business. I ahve 2 days to myself. What city is the best for getting gear at a Pharmacy? Any advice on getting it back in country.
    mail it

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    well if your in the pacific tj is pretty **** cheap but rosa rita is a whole lot nicer of a town. when i got gear from tj i was nervous as heck and the guy at the border knew it too. it didn't help that i left a andro bottle in my glove compartment i had test enth and hcg taped to my inner leg with a pair of big swim trunks that had some anavar in them. i hid the clomid in a creatine bottle. they pulled me over to secondary so i thought i was f***ed. they didn't pat down my inner leg or my junk area. and when they searched my car they didn't find the clomid. i got away scotch free but barely. all the guys at the gym say to walk across the border if you can. some pharmacies pay people to walk across the border with the stuff and mail it to you. u could just higher a kid as a runner for you with the gear. when u mail it i wouldn't mail the expensive stuff. the test enth is only $20 for 10ml of 350mg.

bjayg is offline Member
    see senior.

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    buddy o' mine drove to TJ and got Sus250 and Test-D, put it in his car under the rear seat. customs stopped him but didnt look inder the rear seat. i told him he got lucky consdering my budy is in the CORP.

yep u can't even go to mexico when your enlisted i have been told without approval. if he would of been caught that would of been a dishonorable discharge i believe.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    wait for a busy time of day go with a girl have her drive if they ask questions tell them its your lady!!

Done this three or four times never been stoped drive right through to san diego

If your big wear a sweater or something baggy so it looks like you dont workout!!

i had on the biggest clothes i had and the second question they asked me was if i take steroids and if i was trying to bring some back. a friend said he put some vials in his girl friends breast area and got through just fine. a lot of people also recommend if u drive across to have something big to show customs that u bought something in mexico (no one goes to mexico and buys nothing). also try and tripple cover it like put the pills in a vitamin box then put the vitamins in a shaving kit and put the shaving kit in a bag. customs just looks into bags a lot of times to make sure that u aren't bringing in large quantities but they don't look into the contents of the bags a lot of times.

max-it is offline Member
    Hey guys, thanks for all the great info, basically what I am hearing is TJ is the place to go. The rest is up to me. Thanks for all of the advice. You Vets rock. I smile every time I log on to this board, I am so glad to have found this place.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Go to a Vet store, pharms will rip you or sell ya fake crap...

LobosTony is offline New Member
    there are some pharmacies you can inject on site so you dont have to cross anything over. I live in San D so it makes it easier

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LobosTony
    there are some pharmacies you can inject on site so you dont have to cross anything over. I live in San D so it makes it easier

Why would you give a response to a guy that was asking about a trip to mexico he would have gone on already over 2yrs ago?

lol

hippie1171 is offline Junior Member
    i know alot about the east coast and tips on getting it back. been down there quite a few times. pm me if you want help.

hippie1171

Johnny Test is offline New Member
    Sh*t, I do not have the balls to cary shit on me threw customs. I'd passout from Anxiety.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Why would you give a response to a guy that was asking about a trip to mexico he would have gone on already over 2yrs ago?

just in case he is still there, lol

boxingbean is offline Senior Member

5 companys were just busted and declined from mexican shelves

over 9000 shipments made to my state were fake and caused infections,
    news here says , if u have a chance, or thinkin of purchasing AS, do not buy mexican gear use atrusted internet site

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxingbean
    5 companys were just busted and declined from mexican shelves

over 9000 shipments made to my state were fake and caused infections,
    news here says , if u have a chance, or thinkin of purchasing AS, do not buy mexican gear use atrusted internet site
    or make it

Thread Information