Julio2254 is offline New Member

Sust or other test

Im a competitive b ball player looking to do a cycle to get me big but also help improve my lean body mass and athletic ability. I was thinking of doing some test along with either primobolan or anavar . Would also take .25 armidex + 25mg proviron until done with clomid recovery so that i dont bloat from test. What do you guys recomend, sust, enanthate , cypionate .ive heard so many mixed opinions that i cant make up my mind, is just one ester better than 4? i dont want my bf to go up. Please help me build this cycle right including exact time to take everything.
    Thanks

PS
    work out right but bc of so much bball, only 5'10 170lbs

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    IMO, go with sus if you can get it for less than $10 an amp. if not, then go with soem T-200.

MindBomb is offline Member
    I agree with Dane...Sus is definitly is choice test among athletes...It has a reputation of one of highest potancy among all tests...It also have fast clearance time, for B Bal playas, with maximum result IMHO...

Julio2254 is offline New Member
    Why is it that ive heard so much about enanth being better than sust bc of having just one ester. so many say thatit works faster and helps test blood levels stay more consistent. Id apreciate if some of the more experienced guys could further educate me on this.

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    No ester is better than the other! TEST is TEST! But what comes in to play is how fast or how long it is active in the AR. I agree with dane on sustanon , and sustanon doesn't cause as much bloating as the other testosterones. But it sounds to me like you need to do a little more research before you decide to us AAS!

Thread Information