Thread: Bro's ...advice please...
06-28-2004, 04:16 PM #1
Bro's ...advice please...
Okay I'm comming up to the end of a 10 week Test-E(500)/EQ cycle(400).
I'm gonna have just enough test to finnish up and some left over EQ.
My questions are ..
1) Should I continue on with the EQ after the test is completed?
I estimate maybe an additional 2 weeks of EQ.
2) Or for the next 5 shots just up my EQ..say another 1/2ml?
3) Or just keep the EQ for rainy day?
If you recommend go the additional 2 weeks with just the EQ, how does this effect PCT?
Your advice is always appreciated
06-28-2004, 04:21 PM #2
Save the EQ for later...stop the EQ one week before stopping the Test...
06-28-2004, 04:21 PM #3
Thats a tough one...
Running the EQ for a longer period is definately more benificial, but you run the risk of libido loss, during the last few weeks.
I would run the EQ and pick up some HCG and run it along side the EQ to revert the atrophy and make a better tranission into PCT. You should wait 2.5 to 3 weeks from the last shot of EQ to start the PCT.
06-28-2004, 04:32 PM #4Originally Posted by LAWNSAVER
06-28-2004, 04:36 PM #5
What are your guys thoughts about bumping up the EQ for the next 5 shots?
And thanks for the advice/ideas so far Bro's...
06-29-2004, 03:40 PM #6
Anymore suggestions out there?
06-29-2004, 04:09 PM #7Member
- Join Date
- May 2004
I would get more test and run the EQ till you dont have enough left for 400mg then stop the test one week later.... then continue with your pct after....
06-29-2004, 04:36 PM #8Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)