Thread: EQ hunger?

mudurango99 is offline New Member

EQ hunger?

I just took my last shot of Eq today and I was wondering how long it takes for the increased hunger to wear off? When it does will my appetite return to normal or will it be more or less than usual? This stuff has worked great but I don't think I will use it again unless for a bulker.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    i am currently running EQ and have not noticed any hunger, i am taking some antibiotics that suppress your hunger so i guess i am doing ok due to this. i still get atleast 3,200 cals a day.

Latimus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    i am currently running EQ and have not noticed any hunger, i am taking some antibiotics that suppress your hunger so i guess i am doing ok due to this. i still get atleast 32000 cals a day.

lol i think thats a single day cal world record...

what antis are you on...tetrocyclin (sp) for acne...well thats what im on...and i find it suppress' as well...

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    lol i think thats a single day cal world record...

what antis are you on...tetrocyclin (sp) for acne...well thats what im on...and i find it suppress' as well...
    HA! Busted before the edit!

bubbathegut is offline Member
    I don't have one of yourself or else I would. Atleast Loz is humorous. Your whore posts usually are just ... nothing.

mudurango99 is offline New Member
    i am currently running EQ and have not noticed any hunger, i am taking some antibiotics that suppress your hunger so i guess i am doing ok due to this. i still get atleast 3,200 cals a day.
    It did not hit me till about week 6 and ever since it has been outrageous, before then I though that I was not going to get it but holy crap.

LeafsFan is offline Associate Member
    Does it strike everyone?

I'm on 400mg a week, I know it's legit and in my 10th week and I can't really feel it (mind it I'm always hungry, on or off cycle)

frankiediesel is offline New Member
    dose eq make u lose any hair i used deca and lost some but now i want to do eq but i like my hair what shold i do ?anyone?

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I love the hunger from eq. It does make it harder to cut however with all the food I eat. I might have to get something to supress my apetite

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    I agree, I haven't noticed any hunger but I am also running dbol and haven't let the eq fully kick in. I hope I can eat a full horse ed when the stuff kicks in .... LOL

coronahold34 is offline Associate Member
    im at the end of my 6th wk of eq (450mg/wk) and test enan (450mg/wk) and let me tell you i know what people mean by sayin eq increases hunger, i eat a full meal and 30min later, my stomach is growling again.....and this occurs all throughout the day....im trying to cut so i just try to fight through it( but the problem is, i LOVE to eat) lol
    EFF

Thread Information