k_dogg is offline Associate Member

some stupid people on steroids

heya i thought id share this,
    now im in no way a veteran when it comes to juice. but i have spent a good while here learning about steroids and there applications here at AR. i would just like to mention that i know a lot of guys (including my brother) where i work out who juice or have juiced and its disturbing how many of them have no idea about what they are doing. they will buy a vial of deca (10cc at 50mg/cc) and swear that they shoot one cc a week and gain like 3kg's a week! seriously!
    some guys do the same with cyp and enan etc. they will be like 'yeah man you only need one cc a week' and ill ask 'whats the concentration?' and they are like 'i dunno'. they get all touchy when i suggest you shouldnt do this or you should do that or express any knowledge on the matter because they have the attitude- "what would you know youve never done anything" !!!
    they have never even heard of injecting twice a week to keep the levels steadier.
    and NOT ONE of them has any idea what PCT stands for! nobody has heard of nolva or proviron . no pct and no anti e's. and a couple of them wonder why they have little scars next to thier nipples where they had thier 'Breast reductions'
    im not talking the odd person. im talking about 10 out of the 12 guys who i know who juice have absolutely no idea. including 'sources' who juice regularly.
    i have spent about 12 months researching steroids and am just now putting my cycle together. these guys grab anything they can and start shooting regardless.
    is my area just full of retards or is this a common problem wich is giving steroids a worse and worse name?

Oh yeah one more 'funny' anecdote. (true conversation between me and this dude)

juicer guy- "yeah ive done test"
    me-"what test"
    juicer guy-"dont know but it hurt a lot"
    me-"maybe prop"
    juicer guy-"maybe but this one time i was going to wet and wild (water park on gold coast australia) and i was going with these chicks. i wanted to impress them and i wanted my chest to look big so the night beofre i injected 6 ml in my pecs. it hurt like hell and i couldnt sleep"
    me-thinking-WTF???

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    yeah you should always know what you are getting into, roids are not to be taken lightly and must be respected. its always good to learn evrything and anything possible before hitting the juice to avoid complications which would have come up because of IGNORANCE. those ignorant juicers deserve whats coming to them.

problem is things get worse and worse for responsible users the more these guys make idiots of themselves

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    yeah i know alot of young people who do deca and winny and some of then just do curls in their basement as a work out...they think its muscles in a bottle

BIGMAN@ is offline Junior Member
    Im always tellin people its not muscle in a bottle..You have to bust alotta ass ....They just dont understand...RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    At least those guys roughly know the name of what they are injecting! I know people who inject stuff and dont even ask their source what the hell it is they are sticking in them! They say 'our source knows best...we dont know enough to ask questions'!!!!

I admit i thought i knew about steroids before i cam to the forum, but i was in for a surprize! now at least i know whats going on and how to do a cycle while reducing risks of sides and how to recover afterwards!

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Would any of you pick something up off of the ground in, say, the ghettos of mexico city, and shove it up your ass? Thats about what those idiots are doing.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    morons.....

Quote Originally Posted by NIU ROTC
    Would any of you pick something up off of the ground in, say, the ghettos of mexico city, and shove it up your ass? Thats about what those idiots are doing.
    hmmm. good question. i guess it depends on the size of the object and how drunk i was...

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Most of the juicers that I know at my school dont know what PCT is...

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    It's truely sad to see these things happen, and I would bargain that yes improper use is a very large reason why many folks see extreme side effects and run to the TV networks to tell their story. It really hits home when you see somebody close to you making mistakes like that, but what can you do? I had a friend that I had known since gradeschool IM me just last week telling me a little about his latest cycle. He just joined the army a while back and of course now he wants to be huge overnight. So he found a hookup on base and starts running 3 injections of deca with 2 injections fina a week. I wont even bother going into how retarded that is because its pretty well common knowledge for most bro's here. Like you were saying, it's very disturbing to watch. I ended up sending him a link to a fina/deca thread here at AR and after he saw the extreme reaction a lot of bro's gave it I beleive he got the picture. LOL I also told him that if he was thinking about joining the website puts a cookie on his computer and it wont let him join until he has viewed at least 150 threads. U never know, it might be possible to trick somebody into reading........

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    invid by 'school' i hope you mean 'college'

GentleGiant is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by invid
    At my gym these kids start coming to gym and 2 wks later they're taking deca and the wt not, im 19yrs old and hv been busting my ass at for 2yrs to get where i am naturally, and these little ****heads think they can do it over night... absolute balls!

school???

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Some real stupid people in the world.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    weirdos

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    good stuff

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I agree. The kids I juiced with claimed they knew everything, but were total idiots. They actually knew what clomid was (at least a few did), but said you only needed about "15 pills". They had no clue about the 300/100/50 rule, and neither would I if I didn't find this board. I guess what im trying to say..is.....I LOVE AR!

Thread Information