peaker is offline Senior Member

jumping starting with prop

dont want to run d-bol as a jump start to my cycle, and on my first cycle i ran test only, and i was very impatient

going to be running 500mg test cyp.
    whats a good dose of prop for the first 4 weeks?
    i only want to do EOD injections which i know isnt best with prop but i should be ok.

100-150mg eod is a good dose, I kickstarted my last cycle with 100mg eod and going to do this next coming up cycle with 150mg eod. Eod injections is fine with prop because it has an active life of 3-4 days.

SKiN is offline Member
    125mg EOD would get you your 500mg a week.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    dont want to get extra prop so could i get away with only running it for 3 weeks, i know 4 would be ideal.

is it worth it especially not jumping with anything else, my patience was pushed last cycle

Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    dont want to get extra prop so could i get away with only running it for 3 weeks, i know 4 would be ideal.

is it worth it especially not jumping with anything else, my patience was pushed last cycle
    you can, since you want the prop to end when your other stuff is kicking in I would wait a week before starting the test that way they match up.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    dont want to run d-bol as a jump start to my cycle, and on my first cycle i ran test only, and i was very impatient

going to be running 500mg test cyp.
    whats a good dose of prop for the first 4 weeks?
    i only want to do EOD injections which i know isnt best with prop but i should be ok.
    Prop, idealy should be shot ED to maintain a maximum blood concentration of hormones. 75mg ED would be 525mg EW. I was doing EOD shots and switched to ED and can already tell a difference. Some of the sides I was getting are going away too. Just something to remember, I know you don't want to do ED shots. They can be a hassle sometimes. 125mg EOD would be best suited for your front loading needs.

Thread Information