shorty33 is offline Associate Member

Question After pct treat/how soon next cycle?

I've done one 15 week cycle before and want to start another one, i finished my pct treat. about a week ago and i am itching to get started. I've done alot of reading and it there seems to be some differences, i read that as soon as you finish your pct treat. you can start. I've also read that you have to wait up to 3 months before you should start your next cycle. Any help you can give me would be a great help, or where i could find some quality reading about this. Thanks

sniper320 is offline Member
    Time on = Time off!!!!!!!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by sniper320
    Time on = Time off!!!!!!!
    Do mean the time on my last cycle is how long i should be off?
    Would i still get gains if i went on a little sooner?

Quote Originally Posted by shorty33
    Do mean the time on my last cycle is how long i should be off?
    Would i still get gains if i went on a little sooner?
    Yes thats exactly what i mean. you need to give your body time to adjust to the bulk you just put on. you will still get gains if you start sooner but if you cant maintain your gains from one cycle what makes you think you can from 2.

Yes thats exactly what i mean. you need to give your body time to adjust to the bulk you just put on. you will still get gains if you start sooner but if you cant maintain your gains from one cycle what makes you think you can from 2.
    Thanks for the advice, about my gains i put on 15lbs and have kept 10lbs. I've learned alot more about diet, training, sleep, and of course pct. I'm alot better prepared for my next cycle, so i will get better gains for sure. The reason i asked when i can start my next cycle is because i am itching to back on. Thanks again.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I've done one 15 week cycle before and want to start another one, i finished my pct treat. about a week ago and i am itching to get started. I've done alot of reading and it there seems to be some differences, i read that as soon as you finish your pct treat. you can start. I've also read that you have to wait up to 3 months before you should start your next cycle. Any help you can give me would be a great help, or where i could find some quality reading about this. Thanks
    What was your cycle?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    like sniper said time on =time off. You say you learn't alot about diet,training ect. Well IF YOU DID THEN PUT IT TO USE! To me 15 wks only to gain 10lbs something smells fishy. Perhaps training... build a rock foundation for your 2nd cycle not one made up of sand.. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    like sniper said time on =time off. You say you learn't alot about diet,training ect. Well IF YOU DID THEN PUT IT TO USE! To me 15 wks only to gain 10lbs something smells fishy. Perhaps training... build a rock foundation for your 2nd cycle not one made up of sand.. good luck
    I know my gear was good, my buddy and me got it at the same time and he was more dedicated, he gained 25lbs of good muscle. I will not make the same mistakes again i've been reading everything i can get my hands on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    What was your cycle?
    wks 1-8 500mg sustanon , then wks 9-15 1000mg
    wks 1-8 400mg test/cyp, then wks 9-15 600mg
    wks 1-10 600mg deca , then stopped deca.
    wks 12-15 75mg anadrol a day.
    Then post cycle treatment.

As you can see i was kinda stupid for my first cycle, plus i didn't realize
    how critical diet, training, and sleep are for having a successful cycle.
    Next cycle will be a lot better.

daos is offline Associate Member
    what happened to week 11?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    As you can see i was kinda stupid for my first cycle, plus i didn't realize
    how critical diet, training, and sleep are for having a successful cycle.
    Next cycle will be a lot better.
    Yeah that was kinda heavy duty for a first cycle.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    wow 1600 mg of test for 6 weeks?? thats a lot even for a seasoned user. No mention of anti-e's. any problems?

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    D*mn, thats alot of Test.....hehe, hope u PCTed correctly and ran anti e's. and i hope u didnt ruin ur hpta levels, how small did ur balls get. im not tryin to bash u, just curious, hopefully all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by daos
    what happened to week 11?
    The only thing i stopped was the deca at 10 weeks, the sus and cyp ran to 15 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    wow 1600 mg of test for 6 weeks?? thats a lot even for a seasoned user. No mention of anti-e's. any problems?
    I took 20mg of tamoxifen from the 4th week on, if i would have read more before i started i would have been taking 20mg from the start. No problems.

Quote Originally Posted by TxJuiceFreak
    D*mn, thats alot of Test.....hehe, hope u PCTed correctly and ran anti e's. and i hope u didnt ruin ur hpta levels, how small did ur balls get. im not tryin to bash u, just curious, hopefully all is well.
    Everything checked out and my balls got pretty **** small. They're back to normal thank god for pct. If i would have done my research a hell of a lot more before i did my first cycle things would have been a lot better ie: amount of test going into my body.

suppost to be time on= time off but it is really hard for me to do that so I at least give 8-10 weeks off after a 12-15 weeker.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    now does everyone count the time off after there last day of PCT or after the last shot, i am hanging to get back on counting from last shot would make me feel less quilty getting back on so soon.

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    I count from the last shot.

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    suppost to be time on= time off but it is really hard for me to do that so I at least give 8-10 weeks off after a 12-15 weeker.
    Thanks for the advice, if i only wait 6-8 weeks will i still get good gains if
    my diet, training, and rest are all good or do you think i'll be wasting my gear?

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the advice, if i only wait 6-8 weeks will i still get good gains if
    my diet, training, and rest are all good or do you think i'll be wasting my gear?
    as long as your diet and training etc are spot on you will gain. good luck i just finished my first cycle and can't wait to get back on. i am counting after my last shot not PCT otherwise i dont think i could take it!

Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    as long as your diet and training etc are spot on you will gain. good luck i just finished my first cycle and can't wait to get back on. i am counting after my last shot not PCT otherwise i dont think i could take it!
    Thanks for the advice, it's been hell since i've come off but it has give me time to do a lot of reading which is criticallllllll.

Well, you've got your head on straight ..GOOD LUCK!

justyjust is offline New Member
    thats one bad arse first cycle. you must of went up like a balloon. you got any pic before and after online shorty33??

Well, you've got your head on straight ..GOOD LUCK!
    Thanks for the advice Sniper.

Quote Originally Posted by justyjust
    thats one bad arse first cycle. you must of went up like a balloon. you got any pic before and after online shorty33??
    You know with all the gear i put in me i should've had great gains but like a lot
    of dumb ass, i didn't have nearly enough knowledge. I spend so much time reading on this site now, i wish i would have done that before. Live and learn next cycle will be a lot better and with a lot less gear. No pictures, next cycle for sure.

Thread Information