Thread: shall i wait now?
07-03-2004, 01:08 PM #1
shall i wait now?
i was going to start my cycle today but i wasnt sure if i was going to and subsequently didnt take any dbol today
i was wondering, should i
a) do the first test injection today and just start dbol tomorrow
b) start test/dbol both 2morrow
or something else?
07-03-2004, 01:14 PM #2Originally Posted by map200uk
07-03-2004, 01:15 PM #3
A or B will both be fine its only one day. But if you dont want everything to hit your system at once start the d-bol a day earlier thats what i did on my last cycle with d-bol in it.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)