Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834

    Liquid Dbol Shot ......ewww

    I am new to all this liquid gear. Anyway, I wanted to try to just shoot it down, its Liquid Dbol 50mg/ml, so I drew up a half cc took the needle off and just shot it in to the back of my throat. Talk about a disgusting nasty taste that wont go away. I done drank a whole glass of green iced tea (sweetened with Splenda of course), and took a cap full of Red Devil Cayene Pepper sauce and my throat still tastes nasty. Going back to mixed drinks after that. :spudnikhu

  2. #2
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I am new to all this liquid gear. Anyway, I wanted to try to just shoot it down, its Liquid Dbol 50mg/ml, so I drew up a half cc took the needle off and just shot it in to the back of my throat. Talk about a disgusting nasty taste that wont go away. I done drank a whole glass of green iced tea (sweetened with Splenda of course), and took a cap full of Red Devil Cayene Pepper sauce and my throat still tastes nasty. Going back to mixed drinks after that. :spudnikhu
    I remember when I did my first straight cc of PNP letro.

    I always mix now, always.

  3. #3
    Bigkatz's Avatar
    Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Carolina
    Posts
    237

    Talking lmfao. that is the funniest sh*t. try mouth wash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I am new to all this liquid gear. Anyway, I wanted to try to just shoot it down, its Liquid Dbol 50mg/ml, so I drew up a half cc took the needle off and just shot it in to the back of my throat. Talk about a disgusting nasty taste that wont go away. I done drank a whole glass of green iced tea (sweetened with Splenda of course), and took a cap full of Red Devil Cayene Pepper sauce and my throat still tastes nasty. Going back to mixed drinks after that. :spudnikhu


    i would have just tried tooth paste or mouthwash!!

  4. #4
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    heres a trick that will save your ass on liquids...

    take a good mouth full of water...dont swallow....tilt your head back and shoot the liquid in your mouth and then swallow like a shot...take the taste and burn out 100%...chase with more water if needed

  5. #5
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    heres a trick that will save your ass on liquids...

    take a good mouth full of water...dont swallow....tilt your head back and shoot the liquid in your mouth and then swallow like a shot...take the taste and burn out 100%...chase with more water if needed
    OK I'll try that. Haven't steered me wrong yet bro..

  6. #6
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    I love the taste of liquid products...Nolv,l-dex,well for the exception of clomid.

  7. #7
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I love the taste of liquid products...Nolv,l-dex,well for the exception of clomid.
    I made mine in Grain Alcohol which I am sure is the standard. That stuff is harsh IMO. I was always a Scotch and Vodka man when I drank.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,708
    i make my own liquid orals with everclear, I think my next solution of dbol i will make it 1mg/ml so i will be trashed when i get to 45mgs...............haha

  9. #9
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    i make my own liquid orals with everclear, I think my next solution of dbol i will make it 1mg/ml so i will be trashed when i get to 45mgs...............haha
    Like an Anabolic Cocktail.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Like an Anabolic Cocktail.
    yeah i usually mix my liquid orals in a martini shaker.

  11. #11
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    yeah i usually mix my liquid orals in a martini shaker.
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    dabull....When are you coming over for a few drinks, the anavar chardonay is delicious

  13. #13
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Actually the Dbol dissolved like sugar with no heat. You probaly could suspend it in a lower proof. Might be able to really make it in Vodka or scotch come to think of it.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Actually the Dbol dissolved like sugar with no heat. You probaly could suspend it in a lower proof. Might be able to really make it in Vodka or scotch come to think of it.
    it is so true, 5 grams dissolved without a problem in only 50ml, I went up to 120 though to make it around 40mg/ml.

  15. #15
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    dabull....When are you coming over for a few drinks, the anavar chardonay is delicious
    LMAOOOOO......sounds wonderful.dry,woody flavor witha hint of VAR.Probably goes real well with fish.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    LMAOOOOO......sounds wonderful.dry,woody flavor witha hint of VAR.Probably goes real well with fish.
    protein. acohol, and steroids what more could you ask for.

  17. #17
    John88Test's Avatar
    John88Test is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    741
    wouldnt taking liquid dbol with water diloute it? I take the ref-b all the time...it tastes like ****...but ive gotten so used to it...it kinda gets me pysched to lift tho....muhaahaaaaa

  18. #18
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I made mine in Grain Alcohol which I am sure is the standard. That stuff is harsh IMO. I was always a Scotch and Vodka man when I drank.
    my way will work wonders...ive been drinking liquid proviron for 13-14 weeks now and i havent gagged or been grossed out yet doing it that way...

    and also winny 3 times a day the same way...

    woulndt steer you worng...maybe??

  19. #19
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    and also winny 3 times a day the same way...
    You had me going till you said you drank the Winny. Everyone knows you can't do that. Almost had me there Stoney.

  20. #20
    Soldier of Misfortune's Avatar
    Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,459
    Ive never heard of mixing oral stuff like nolva n clomid w/ hard akkahol before readin a few posts about it, is that just to mask the taste or does it help it somehow?

  21. #21
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by NIU ROTC
    Ive never heard of mixing oral stuff like nolva n clomid w/ hard akkahol before readin a few posts about it, is that just to mask the taste or does it help it somehow?
    It's for people that make/mix their own gear. AKA Homebrew. We aren't putting our pills in alcohol.

  22. #22
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by NIU ROTC
    Ive never heard of mixing oral stuff like nolva n clomid w/ hard akkahol before readin a few posts about it, is that just to mask the taste or does it help it somehow?
    its how you convert your orals to liquid from pure hormone powder...go to the lab and read up...youll learn alot there...and we always enjoy pickin on some new chemists...lol

  23. #23
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    LMAO @ this thread.

  24. #24
    Soldier of Misfortune's Avatar
    Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,459
    I muthafuggin see now. Ive never went to the lab forum. I may have to in the future when the govt takes my m1t away.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •