Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Cailis????

  1. #1
    CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    174

    Question Cailis????

    I did a search on Cailis....I'm thinking about getting some but it **** expensive! How do you take them? Everyday or what? Anyone have any suggestions....thanks!

  2. #2
    Bigkatz's Avatar
    Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Carolina
    Posts
    237
    it works for 36 hours at a time. and thats if you only take 10mgs so check the dosage and get it its cheap.

  3. #3
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CCI
    I did a search on Cailis....I'm thinking about getting some but it **** expensive! How do you take them? Everyday or what? Anyone have any suggestions....thanks!
    Every 3 days or as needed bro

  4. #4
    CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    174
    So you don't take it everyday? How long until you notice the effects?

  5. #5
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CCI
    So you don't take it everyday? How long until you notice the effects?
    I take it every three days...and it takes about two hours to kick in.

  6. #6
    jmp51483's Avatar
    jmp51483 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I take it every three days...and it takes about two hours to kick in.

    **** Bull,


    You just walk around with a stiff all day long?

  7. #7
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    **** Bull,


    You just walk around with a stiff all day long?
    Human Tripod!!!

  8. #8
    Bigkatz's Avatar
    Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Carolina
    Posts
    237
    hey Bull you are the absolute funniest MOFO on this board.

  9. #9
    w_rballs's Avatar
    w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Buckeye state
    Posts
    2,653
    hahah combine cialis with test and WATCH OUT!!!! any girl is fair game when u are on both of those! hahahahha

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •