Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    promiscio is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    544

    Question DBOL timing question

    Hey guys
    I know that your supposed to ideally take DBOL every 4 hrs to maintain blood levels. Well most of us can realistically take it two or three times a day. My question is; is there an advantage to taking your normal dose two times a day and then on your dose before your workout taking a higher dose?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    Hey guys
    I know that your supposed to ideally take DBOL every 4 hrs to maintain blood levels. Well most of us can realistically take it two or three times a day. My question is; is there an advantage to taking your normal dose two times a day and then on your dose before your workout taking a higher dose?

    Thanks
    Keep your doses steady all throughout the day..every 4.5 hrs.that is whyb most ppl buy 5 mg tabs.It's ok to do an extra 5 mgs before training..it does seem to give you an edge.

  3. #3
    promiscio is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    544
    Thanks,
    That is what I am doing now. I figured I would kick in an extra 5mg before I hit the gym.
    By the way, my new ones are pink pentagons and have a figure on the front of them sort of looks like a lady and a line through the other side. Anyone seen these?

  4. #4
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    Thanks,
    That is what I am doing now. I figured I would kick in an extra 5mg before I hit the gym.
    By the way, my new ones are pink pentagons and have a figure on the front of them sort of looks like a lady and a line through the other side. Anyone seen these?
    It's a dragon with a sword through the head..and those are thai dbols..great stuff bro

  5. #5
    promiscio is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    544
    Sweet.
    That is what my source said they were. They really kick in quick too!!!
    Thanks

  6. #6
    BigSoda is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    20
    yea its easy when u have the 5mg tabs,I have the 50mg tabs so I have been taken 100mgs per day I have a pill cutter cut them in half and eat every few hours.

  7. #7
    map200uk's Avatar
    map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,267
    100mgs a day? thats a bit too much bro

  8. #8
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSoda
    yea its easy when u have the 5mg tabs,I have the 50mg tabs so I have been taken 100mgs per day I have a pill cutter cut them in half and eat every few hours.


    HOW MUCH!?


    Lol im on 30mg a day!

  9. #9
    map200uk's Avatar
    map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,267
    30mg / ed here too...MESSY, ur not running dbol only are you? i seem to remember your name in relation to dbol only:|

  10. #10
    adamw1's Avatar
    adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    wales-uk
    Posts
    437
    I was taking 50mg a day with my test cycle and my sides were aching after 4 weeks.be careful bro i hope your taking supplements with that and drinking as much water as you can

  11. #11
    promiscio is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    544
    Wow 100mg a day? I take 5mg in the morning 5mg in the afternoon and 10mg before I workout...

  12. #12
    arnold1980's Avatar
    arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    MOD@musclesci
    Posts
    301
    the first time i ever ran dbol i responded best to 50mg ed. the 25mg -30mg range didn't cut it for me.

  13. #13
    millionmillionaires's Avatar
    millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Up there
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSoda
    yea its easy when u have the 5mg tabs,I have the 50mg tabs so I have been taken 100mgs per day I have a pill cutter cut them in half and eat every few hours.
    Dang.

  14. #14
    MrDezel is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    lookin for a new home
    Posts
    638
    I respond really good to 50mg a day but that's IP's cut into quarters.

    You can't beat the price but doing 12.5 mg's roughly (VERY ROUGHLY) throughout the day kind of held me back in the long run I think.

  15. #15
    BigSoda is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    20
    The 50mg tabs are ** so who knows how much they are dosed?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •