Thread: Bad Headaches

Orion141 is offline Junior Member

Bad Headaches

Last week, while I was flat benching, my head started to really hurt, and the pain stayed with me for a couple of days, and then it subsided. This week, once again while I was flat benching the same thing happened. I was wondering if anyone knows what might have caused this (I am on week 8 of my cycle, Test enan 400mg/wk). The headache is pretty bad. Thanks

Orion

jmp51483 is offline Member
    How are your breathing techniques during lifting? It may sound crazy but I used to hold my breath on the way up and I would get the same thing you are desribing... Try exhaling as you push out the rep.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    probably a transient increase in BP Bro from holding your breath

Opey is offline Associate Member
    Orion, where is the headache located? i recently had the same thing happen to me, and some people suggested that it might be high blood pressure. mine was located right above my neck and to the left. hurt like a b*tch

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    I dont know.......... But I JUST GOT an f'ing headache just reading this post. Its probably high bp or stress IMO

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    AAS's cause headaches and they aren't directly related to HBP. HBP is symptomless, but it can cause secondary problems that cause headaches.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like a breathing prob. If it was bp related I would think he would notice it more on dl's or squats. You are doing those lifts right?????

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    IMO it could be breathing or even dehydration make sure your drinkin a ton of water aside from regular liquids. I used to get that too but now that i almost drown myself I rarely get them..

Orion141 is offline Junior Member
    I do do squats and deadlifts. I am going to try and focus on my breathing. My headache is located right in the middle of my forehead. I am also going to go and get my blood pressure checked. Thanks

Orion

smalldogbigdogbrain is offline Junior Member
    hey im kind of having the same thing during pct. IM thinking it may be the nolva are u on any of that? the first time it happened it started in my neck hurt like hell then my head started pounding! now when i bench my head starts pounding its killing me!

bowie is offline Member
    nolva can cause headaches. I take mine right before bed to avoid any sides. Never affects me the next day though.

Thread Information