dash is offline New Member

Question do i need much more PCT?

i am planning 10 weeks of 500 mg sus/week. i have over 30 clomid pills, do i need to take anything else for pct? ive taken sus, deca , and omnadren but only sus and omna at 250 mg/week without any pct and noticed not the slightest side. thats why i think these 33 clomid pills will be enough, do you? thanks

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to take 20mg a week of nolvadex during PCT. You should run your clomid like this. day 1:300mg, Day 2-10 - 100mg, Days 11-31 50mg

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dash
    i am planning 10 weeks of 500 mg sus/week. i have over 30 clomid pills, do i need to take anything else for pct? ive taken sus, deca, and omnadren but only sus and omna at 250 mg/week without any pct and noticed not the slightest side. thats why i think these 33 clomid pills will be enough, do you? thanks
    You will need total of 36 clomid for the standard 300/100/50, and yes you should have nolva at least on hand for gyno but personally I would take it during cycle and PCT...better safe than sorry

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    are you running deca right now?

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    Run nolvadex 20mg a day along with your clomid in case of gyno

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't feel comfortable w/ just 30 50mg pills.

no im not on anything right now. after deca , im like **** that cuz it didnt do a **** thing. i like the sus though, it seems to work well with my body but i think i need to take more of it. ive never done more than 250mg/week so i figure 2 shots a week might do my body good.
    as far as the nolva, one of you said 20mg a day and one of you said 20mg a week. which should i do? (if i can find any) also, is this every week of my cycle or after the cycle or just towards the end? is it expensive? also, another dumb question, is it oral or injectable? ive never used/seen it. thanks

sorry

ok i found some expected prices people pay and that its oral, sorry bout that. im just not sure how much to take. if i can get any at all i dont mind getting a lot, or plenty. so maybe i should take it during my entire cycle? how much though? thanks
    dash

Thread Information