Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    getnjacked is offline Junior Member
    I am on test right now and my wife is taking it like a champ

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    What is the shrinkage you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    **** I'm glad you can't see people on message boards or this would be a lot harder to ask lol... no I'm not talking about shrinkage like most people probably assumed. My problem is, jimmys' got a mind of his own now

It's like being 14 again, normally it wouldnt be a problem, but I'm working in a large warehouse to help me thru university and walking around with a partially pitched tent just doesn't look normal

I'm in week 5 of my first cycle of test e @ 500mg /week, now seriously is there anything I can do/take to keep 1-Cent jr. in check?! I'm not even remotely thinking of anything that would cause it lol, I'm thinking like "put green crate by the other green crates, remember to stack boxes..." for 6 hours or so, this shouldn't be happening!!

I need a cycle wh0re!!

On the bright side, my test is real I'm not the only one right?

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I tuck mine in my waist band.
    i do the same. after a while you become an expert at it. i just act like i'm fixing my shirt or pants and reach down at the same time and give it the old tuck!!!!

i know how you feel because i wear a suit all day long, and suit pants pop one high tent.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information