Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    needle is offline Senior Member

Angry D bol fcked me up ANYTHING ELSE???

Here's the story

Anybody with serious steroid experience help me out.

Taking 40 mg D BOL daily for almost 3 weeks started to throwing up terrible back pain wound up in the hospital for 6 days with acute kidney and liver faliure. Doctor said that it was all reverisble no perment problems again. I went from 180 to 196 in that 3 weeks and increased bench from 235 to 265 in that short time. My friends that take this stuff said i was some type of freak for that stuff to work that good and that quick.
    My question is has anyone ever experienced that much of a gain in that short time?
    Also would test 200 have the same effects on me as d bol?

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member
    if that is true which i doubt you had kidney and liver failure, then i would not take anything for a while expecially orals. Maybe just maybe you can get some primo depot or some low doses of test in like a year or so. Being big is not important compared to your health, you don't want to die just because you want to be big

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree bro, if you were confined to a hospital bed for almost a week because of an ill reaction to an oral, WHY would you even consider gathering information for another possible cycle that could permanently ruin your life? doing a d-bol only cycle was your problem in the 1st place in my opinion...do some research before you end up as another statistic.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Actually, drug related acute renal/hepatic failure is not uncommon. My question is what else were you taking? It is unlikely the d-bol alone was the culprit unless you had some underlying condition or predisposition. It is hard to say. Were you taking anything else that could have increased your risk? The good thing, is that when caught early enough (as seems your case) it is usually 100% reversible. Usually acute organ failure does not happen over night unless it is a severe overdose. Chances are, you had some warning signs before this happened. Like you said, nausea, vomiting also lethargy, jaundice, decreased urine output, itching, basic flu-like symptoms etc. Good thing you went in and got it taken care of while you did. You need to see if you have any comorbid conditions you may not be aware of. Or if you take other drugs/herbs, Etoh etc (not saying you do), keep it in check. Give your body time to recover, it will. Then have a full work up to confirm/deny any underlying conditions. I am not saying if everything checks out you will be able to do AAS at leisure (especially 17 alpha-alkylated) but chances are you will be back in the game. Good lookin out for yourself bro.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    my gains on dbol right now are even faster than that! 2 weeks in and im up almost 10lbs,, bench approaching 400lb, did 325 for 6 reps! seriously noticable size, some bloat but thats the territory right! ONE THING, BACK PAIN DRIVING ME CRAZZZZZZY!!!!!! 40mg ed feels good but back pain is crazy!

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    I took 50 mg for 4 weeks, with Test/Deca (300/400mg).. My weight went up from 190 to 206 in 3 weeks, and I dont care about lifting heavy, but my reps were better and more strength. I took ALA and milk thistle ( 2 tabs each) every day.. these are cheap like $10 for 60-80 tabs each

I had no side effects cause by Dbol

I have never used anything else never done any type of drug perfectly healthy all my life until this.
    Does anybody think that low dosage of test would have any of my same effects as the d bol did.
    And yes TRYING TO GET BIG i did have ACUTE KIDNEY AND LIVER faliure written in black ink on my docs charts.
    And as far as not reasearching i have done plenty I didn't think such a low dossage of D BOL would do that.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by needle
    I have never used anything else never done any type of drug perfectly healthy all my life until this.
    Does anybody think that low dosage of test would have any of my same effects as the d bol did.
    And yes TRYING TO GET BIG i did have ACUTE KIDNEY AND LIVER faliure written in black ink on my docs charts.
    And as far as not reasearching i have done plenty I didn't think such a low dossage of D BOL would do that.
    Were you taking ala or milk thistle ? Or did you just ignore what they say about that stuff ? Some people believe these things are not necessary unless you have a history of liver and kidney dammage , but I'll take ala and milk thistle since it's so cheap and it can't hurt. Good Luck my friend

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Hey bro, I had some big kidney problems on my 3rd week of dbol too. I was pissing blood and my kidney's hurt like hell on 30mg ed. Set me back a few days from the gym, but finished the rest of my cycle strong.

CAn some one tell me what they are talking about when they say" MILK THISTLE"

Originally posted by dizzle
    Hey bro, I had some big kidney problems on my 3rd week of dbol too. I was pissing blood and my kidney's hurt like hell on 30mg ed. Set me back a few days from the gym, but finished the rest of my cycle strong.
    Did you have blodd work done before and after your cycle to see where your liver enzymes were at? I think this is one of the major precaution we should take before even considering AS. I'm going in to have blood work done before I get on my next cycle just to be sure.

Yes i had blood work done while in the hopital and my kidney doctor made me get weekly blood testes for 2 months but evverything was back to normal. My liver levels were high i think they CAll it CREATen
    or something but everything is normal right now.

CAn some one tell me what they are talking about when they say" MILK THISTLE"

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    Needle,

Milk thistle is an herbal supplement that is SUPPOSED to be good for the liver, and theoretically it slows down any damage done to it by harmful drugs. ALA does the same thing. I only found them both at GNC and they weren't cheap there. I paid $21 for 60 caps of milk thistle.

Does anybody think that low dosage of test would have any of my same effects as the d bol did to me.

destroying angle is offline Junior Member
    Using any kind of AS is going to be hard on the liver.

Originally posted by needle
    Yes i had blood work done while in the hopital and my kidney doctor made me get weekly blood testes for 2 months but evverything was back to normal. My liver levels were high i think they CAll it CREATen
    or something but everything is normal right now.
    That's great bro.....nothing more important than having a clean bill of health

Originally posted by gettinthere
    Needle,

Milk thistle is an herbal supplement that is SUPPOSED to be good for the liver, and theoretically it slows down any damage done to it by harmful drugs. ALA does the same thing. I only found them both at GNC and they weren't cheap there. I paid $21 for 60 caps of milk thistle.
    dpsnutrition.com .......besides , it's cheap considering the alternative

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    sorry to hear that.

-SF
    Last edited by Sigmund Froid; 02-12-2003 at 05:48 PM.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    you might want to keep this in mind..........

dbol , being an oral, clears the system very quickly, which probably had a great deal to do with your symptoms being reversible.
    if you decide to inject, keep in mind that a lot of oils dont clear quickly at all, and if you have this problem again while on an injectable it might not go so well for you.
    its true that injecting is easier on your system, but you seem to have an affinity to these drugs in regards to your kidneys and liver.
    im not trying to scare you bro, i just want you to have a heads up going in, if you decide to try this again.

peace bb79

Thanks barbells79 thats a really good point that wasn't brought up from anyone else.
    Do you think that this would be any easier on me if i started out with a smaller injectible and worked up slowly. Like a 1/2 cc for the first cycle?

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Do you know what your blood pressure was during your cycle, and was this your first cycle? sometimes just putting on alot of weight in such a short period can stress your body/organs too much. Remember everyone is different in how they react to AAS. I know even putting on 10 pounds during cycle will increase my BP. You may have had high BP during your 3 weeks, and not even known it. Most of the time you don't feel high blood pressure. This is the bad thing. This may be part of the reason behind your problem. Real high BP can lead to acute kidney failure, which may have been your primary cause. Also remember when it comes to metabolizing drugs, everyone is different. Your liver may not have been able to accomodate the increased stress due to the d-bol. As far as your question as to whether or not low dose test or any injectible will affect you the same way, nobody here can tell you the answer to this. Even though the drug is injected, it will still be metabolized. And guess where the majority of this takes place? You got it, the liver (other tissues/organs do as well). The difference is that injectible drugs are not subject to first pass, this is where the majority of a drug is metabolized by the liver when taken orally. But when AAS are taken by injection, as opposed to oral, the liver is not receiving such a "massive dose" at once per say. Like mentioned before, with longer acting injectibles, they are not cleared or eliminated as fast as orals or shorter acting injectibles. This means persistant (although lower) stress on the liver as the drug is constantly being circulated through the blood stream and liver. The liver receives about 1400 mL's of blood/minute (approxamately 30% of resting cardiac output). You can imagine this quite a lot. So the liver is constantly exposed to and metabolizing the drug. It is hard to say the real cause of your acute organ failure. But the fact is, is that it happened. Maybe acute HTN could have been a culprit, but it is really hard to say. Your body obviously reacted abnormally to what you were taking. I am not making recommendations, but if you are going to cycle again (this is ultimately your decision, and don't let anybody else influence you otherwise), you need to keep track of your blood pressure, get frequent blood workups (liver function/kidney function tests etc.) and use supplements known to help reduce the stress of liver metabolism. Glad you are ok, and good luck bro!

Ichabodcrane thanks again for your input yes i currently monitar my blood pressure. At the time of my hospitalization i was almost ready to explode coming in at 185 over 143 now i am currently around 108 over 64 plus or minus a few. Yes THIS WAS my first cycle and you hit it on the dot becasue of my rapid wate gain and bad water retetion IT caused that stuff to happen well at least thats what the doc thought too. He put me on LASSIX for three days and i dropped down 165 from 196 in a matter of a week.
    What you think about this take a shot maybe around 1cc and see if my blood pressure goes up and if it does i know to STOP??????????????

Matt Foley is offline Member
    bro seriously,you were just in the hospital for 6 days and now you are considering trying another cycle? all people react differently to different steriods true and you were spared antoher chance.if the ACUTE KIDNEY AND LIVER FAILURE didnt scare you away i dont know whats going to stop you from anything else.you may have underlying conditions here you are unaware of.be realistic this life is not for everyone.what is wrong with you?

like trying2getbig said "you dont want to die trying to get big" think about it

ichabod,
    thanks for covering that point for me bro.

peace bb79

PEDEY is offline Junior Member
    NEEDLE,

Buddy, if d-bol put you in the hospital then STAY OFF THE JUICE!!!! Its people like you that give anabolics a bad name.

Barbells79
    What does this mean? Legwork?
    I will help you with a source check....if i can. i dont give source info to newer members. you do the legwork, and we'll find out if its legit.

Pedey dude you don't have to put me down or anything fuck I'm thinking about taking a different type of steriod again key "WORD" thinking.
    Shit my brother has been on everything for a number of years and never seen anything like this happen. So i didn't think anything would happen to me. People like you give it a bad name because of that type of ATTITUDE.

needle,
    it means you find the source on your own, and i'll check it for you. i'm not in the business of of finding sources for people. if you think you have a legitimate supplier, i'll be happy to check it out for you.

peace bb79

Bunta is offline New Member
    Originally posted by PEDEY
    NEEDLE,

Buddy, if d-bol put you in the hospital then STAY OFF THE JUICE!!!! Its people like you that give anabolics a bad name.
    PEDEY, everyone is different in how they react to AAS.. ive got the same problem with d-bol.. my body like the inject stuff better

coolwa is offline New Member
    bro..do yourself a favor stay of the juice!!!! wait a couple of months before thinkin of takin any gear........ TRAIN HARD STAY HEALTHTY.....

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwa
    bro..do yourself a favor stay of the juice!!!! wait a couple of months before thinkin of takin any gear........ TRAIN HARD STAY HEALTHTY.....
    He probably did await a few months considering this post is over a year old let it die man let it die

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwa
    bro, that was a year ago.....

hoffmantl is offline New Member

what ELSE are you cycling with ?

I too, just started a DBol cycle but was told to STOP cuase doig Dbol only is a waste of a cycle. Just curious what you are doing.
    Also - I have experience back pain too! In my case cuase I have started squatting heavier weights but maybe - there is a kidney factor ?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    bump for another old arse thread,lol
    abstrack@protonmail.com

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

hoffman... start a new thread for your question... and yes, dbol only is simply harmful imo...

Superhuman is offline Banned
    man, I took Dbol 50mg/ED for a month with Test Cyp and EQ. I got bigger and stronger, but by the end of my cycle, my liver was fu cked up. I never had to go to the hospitol though. Doc just told me to stay away from orals and alcohol for a while.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Again with the old threads! Why?

-moto

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    does anyone know if this kid was drinking or not? he said it was his first cycle and he was only doing D bol, it just sounds like alot of the kids i see in my gym. they have no clue, go on cycle and dont change there lifestyle at all. they still go out thursday,friday,saturday nights and drink there faces off. then they wonder why they never get looking really good

Superhuman is offline Banned
    what's with the newbies responding to old threads!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information