Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    733

    Tren doesn't aromatize so how does it cause progesteron induced gyno

    I was under the impression that The highly anabolic /androgenic Tren doesn't aromatize at any dose, but have now heared it can cause progesterone related gyno like deca . Why is this?

  2. #2
    Anhydro78's Avatar
    Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,439
    Its not highly anabolic . And what you are refering to with progesterone activity is that Tren has the ability to bind to the progesterone receptor ,but it doesnt activate it. It actually has the ability to bind the receptor better than Deca does.

    It doesnt aromitize. And doesnt cause gyno.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Its not highly anabolic . And what you are refering to with progesterone activity is that Tren has the ability to bind to the progesterone receptor ,but it doesnt activate it. It actually has the ability to bind the receptor better than Deca does.

    It doesnt aromitize. And doesnt cause gyno.
    So what other side effects apart from HPTA shut down, aggrssion, acne, etc can one expect with tren?

  4. #4
    Wrestlingkompressor's Avatar
    Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    297
    I'm gearing up for a Tren E/Test E combo. Alot of people say no sleep, and night sweats.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlingkompressor
    I'm gearing up for a Tren E/Test E combo. Alot of people say no sleep, and night sweats.
    You should try adding clenbuterol to the mix. Your bead will become a bathtub by the morning.

    I've already destroyed my pillow

  6. #6
    mark956101957's Avatar
    mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    2,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Its not highly anabolic . And what you are refering to with progesterone activity is that Tren has the ability to bind to the progesterone receptor ,but it doesnt activate it. It actually has the ability to bind the receptor better than Deca does.

    It doesnt aromitize. And doesnt cause gyno.
    Tren doesn't cause Gyno? I beg to differ!

  7. #7
    joe_capone is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    676
    it causes prgesterone gyno.. where the nipples kind of come out of their sockets and hang out. test gyno is another thing.. where your chest will look more like a tit. its 2 diffrent things. theres always bromo to stop progst.. gyno.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    845

    Some myths uncovered!

    All 19-nor-androgens (So chemical structure Family of e.g. Deca -Durabolin and Trenbolone ) can cause progesteron induced gyno.

    19-nor-androgens are also called 19-nor-testosteron and this is because they are identical in structure to testosteron except for a missing carbon atom at the 19th position.
    (all anabolic /androgenic steroids we know are based on testosteron except for ethylestrenol which is based on progesteron)

    Nonsense that Deca doesn't cause gyno! --> It causes both forms!
    Sure Deca has only 20% of the capacity (of Test) to form estrogens, but by it being prostagenic (meaning it can bind to the progesteron-receptors, progesteron in women causes breasts to grow and the milkproduction to start, so in men it does the same and couple that with the estradiol + estron production and things won't get any better) it is even harder to treat Deca-Gyno!

    Now with the exception of Oxabolone (which I have here lying just waiting to be converted and shot in my body )
    And trestolone (Unalkylated Cheque drops , which need to be injected, so no more crazy livertoxicity!), all 19-nor-androgens can cause a rather nasty form of gyno...

    Now the thing is that ProgesteronGyno is only induced if enough estrogen is present.

    Now I want to set things straight:
    All performance enhancing steroids (with the exception of about 3) can cause gyno!

    Now You are probably wondering --> Then what about Halotestin , Masteron , Anavar , Oxabolone etc.

    Exactly!

    In our community and on our boards common thing is people think DHT-derivatives (e.g Masteron, Anavar, Winstrol etc.) cannot cause gyno!
    This is not true! -->
    The more powerful the androgen, the more it stimulates the estradiol-receptor
    You want some real-life proove? --> Well we had a few times that people come on this board having used only Winstrol
    (which through another pathway; is even more prone to cause elevated estrogenlevels, then one would expect from it's androgenic potency)
    and end up having mild gyno --> What does everybody say?
    It is fake Winstrol! (while fact is Winstrol is too cheap to be worth faking!)

    Not only that --> Winstrol is notorious for it's ability to enlarge prostatesize in men who are genetically prone for prostate-problems.
    But DHT in all medical Textbooks does not cause enlargement of the prostate, estrogens tend to be the cause of that!

    The thing is that we rarely see DHT-derivatives cause gyno is because they have the ability to block aromatase (the enzyme that converts compounds to estrogens); exactly why Proviron (another DHT-compound) is used as an anti-estrogen in some cycles...
    (Too bad the prostate-problems can still occur when using some androgens!)

    Roselli CE. The effect of anabolic-androgenic steroids on aromatase activity and androgen receptor binding in the rat preoptic area. Brain Res. 1998 May 11;792(2):271-6

    Greets
    Kingofmasters

  9. #9
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    God dam'nit KOM, you beat me to it. That was exactly what I was going to say............... I think.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    845
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    God dam'nit KOM, you beat me to it. That was exactly what I was going to say............... I think.
    LMAO

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    All 19-nor-androgens (So chemical structure Family of e.g. Deca -Durabolin and Trenbolone ) can cause progesteron induced gyno.

    19-nor-androgens are also called 19-nor-testosteron and this is because they are identical in structure to testosteron except for a missing carbon atom at the 19th position.
    (all anabolic /androgenic steroids we know are based on testosteron except for ethylestrenol which is based on progesteron)

    Nonsense that Deca doesn't cause gyno! --> It causes both forms!
    Sure Deca has only 20% of the capacity (of Test) to form estrogens, but by it being prostagenic (meaning it can bind to the progesteron-receptors, progesteron in women causes breasts to grow and the milkproduction to start, so in men it does the same and couple that with the estradiol + estron production and things won't get any better) it is even harder to treat Deca-Gyno!

    Now with the exception of Oxabolone (which I have here lying just waiting to be converted and shot in my body )
    And trestolone (Unalkylated Cheque drops , which need to be injected, so no more crazy livertoxicity!), all 19-nor-androgens can cause a rather nasty form of gyno...

    Now the thing is that ProgesteronGyno is only induced if enough estrogen is present.

    Now I want to set things straight:
    All performance enhancing steroids (with the exception of about 3) can cause gyno!

    Now You are probably wondering --> Then what about Halotestin , Masteron , Anavar , Oxabolone etc.

    Exactly!

    In our community and on our boards common thing is people think DHT-derivatives (e.g Masteron, Anavar, Winstrol etc.) cannot cause gyno!
    This is not true! -->
    The more powerful the androgen, the more it stimulates the estradiol-receptor
    You want some real-life proove? --> Well we had a few times that people come on this board having used only Winstrol
    (which through another pathway; is even more prone to cause elevated estrogenlevels, then one would expect from it's androgenic potency)
    and end up having mild gyno --> What does everybody say?
    It is fake Winstrol! (while fact is Winstrol is too cheap to be worth faking!)

    Not only that --> Winstrol is notorious for it's ability to enlarge prostatesize in men who are genetically prone for prostate-problems.
    But DHT in all medical Textbooks does not cause enlargement of the prostate, estrogens tend to be the cause of that!

    The thing is that we rarely see DHT-derivatives cause gyno is because they have the ability to block aromatase (the enzyme that converts compounds to estrogens); exactly why Proviron (another DHT-compound) is used as an anti-estrogen in some cycles...
    (Too bad the prostate-problems can still occur when using some androgens!)

    Roselli CE. The effect of anabolic-androgenic steroids on aromatase activity and androgen receptor binding in the rat preoptic area. Brain Res. 1998 May 11;792(2):271-6

    Greets
    Kingofmasters
    Excellent Post.

    It's just that a lot of well known steroid books and articles don't mention this stuff. Take anabolics or WAR for example. Where do you get your info from?

  12. #12
    bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,015
    Yea I take b6 to help minimize progest gyno.. I hope it works

  13. #13
    Anhydro78's Avatar
    Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,439
    So are you saying King of masters that Tren unaromitized can cause gyno. Just asking from the reading I have done it is impossible to aromitize.So can it activate the receptor without aromitizing?????

    here is some reading that I have come across

    Structurally trenbolone is a derivative of nandrolone , carrying two additional double carbon bonds at positions 9 and 11 (hence the prefix "tren", short for tri-en). The activity of trenbolone differs from that of its parent hormone considerably however. To begin with, trenbolone cannot aromatize to estrogen. The delta-9 group present on its structure occupies a bond necessary for aromatization of the A-Ring to be possible. Unless this group is removed metabolically, which it does not appear to be, estrogen synthesis is impossible in the body. Although nandrolone is a weak substrate for aromatase, estrogen levels can still rise during use. With trenbolone we actually expect a lowering of serum estrogen levels, as it should suppress endogenous testosterone release (the primary substrate for estradiol in men).


    Progestational Activity

    It has been reported in other bodybuilding literature that trenbolone does not exhibit any activity as a progestin in the body. I am not certain where this belief originated, as trenbolone does appear to exhibit the classic progesterone receptor binding ability that is characteristic of nandrolone and its derivatives. One study looking at the bovine uterine progesterone receptor for example found trenbolone to be a very potent binder, startlingly even more so than progesterone itself (4). Another looking at the binding of various compounds to the androgen, estrogen, progestin, mineral corticoid and glucocorticoid receptors found trenbolone to be a more potent binder of the progestin receptor than nandrolone (5), a steroid normally noted for its usual activity in this regard. What does this mean for trenbolone? I donít think it really means that much. Trenbolone clearly doesnít cause gyno, water retention or fat buildup, which one might attribute to estrogenic or progestational activity. So whatever slight action it does have as a progestin on paper doesnít amount to all that much in the real world. The absence of estrogen may be a significant factor, as progesterone is believed to cause gyno by enhancing estrogenís stimulation of mammary gland growth (6). Perhaps when trenbolone is taken with other aromatizable compounds it could affect a personís sensitivity level to gyno and water/fat retention. This seems logical, at least in a technical sense, although admittedly I have seen no evidence to support this.

  14. #14
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    So are you saying King of masters that Tren unaromitized can cause gyno. Just asking from the reading I have done it is impossible to aromitize.So can it activate the receptor without aromitizing?????

    here is some reading that I have come across

    Structurally trenbolone is a derivative of nandrolone , carrying two additional double carbon bonds at positions 9 and 11 (hence the prefix "tren", short for tri-en). The activity of trenbolone differs from that of its parent hormone considerably however. To begin with, trenbolone cannot aromatize to estrogen. The delta-9 group present on its structure occupies a bond necessary for aromatization of the A-Ring to be possible. Unless this group is removed metabolically, which it does not appear to be, estrogen synthesis is impossible in the body. Although nandrolone is a weak substrate for aromatase, estrogen levels can still rise during use. With trenbolone we actually expect a lowering of serum estrogen levels, as it should suppress endogenous testosterone release (the primary substrate for estradiol in men).


    Progestational Activity

    It has been reported in other bodybuilding literature that trenbolone does not exhibit any activity as a progestin in the body. I am not certain where this belief originated, as trenbolone does appear to exhibit the classic progesterone receptor binding ability that is characteristic of nandrolone and its derivatives. One study looking at the bovine uterine progesterone receptor for example found trenbolone to be a very potent binder, startlingly even more so than progesterone itself (4). Another looking at the binding of various compounds to the androgen, estrogen, progestin, mineral corticoid and glucocorticoid receptors found trenbolone to be a more potent binder of the progestin receptor than nandrolone (5), a steroid normally noted for its usual activity in this regard. What does this mean for trenbolone? I donít think it really means that much. Trenbolone clearly doesnít cause gyno, water retention or fat buildup, which one might attribute to estrogenic or progestational activity. So whatever slight action it does have as a progestin on paper doesnít amount to all that much in the real world. The absence of estrogen may be a significant factor, as progesterone is believed to cause gyno by enhancing estrogenís stimulation of mammary gland growth (6). Perhaps when trenbolone is taken with other aromatizable compounds it could affect a personís sensitivity level to gyno and water/fat retention. This seems logical, at least in a technical sense, although admittedly I have seen no evidence to support this.
    The last line in this copy/paste says it all.So basically,this article has no foundation to support your therory

  15. #15
    Anhydro78's Avatar
    Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,439
    This is how I read the last line.

    Perhaps when trenbolone is taken with other aromatizable compounds it could affect a personís sensitivity level to gyno and water/fat retention. This seems logical, at least in a technical sense, although admittedly I have seen no evidence to support this.

    I didnt take it that this guy wrote this acticle and stated in the last line that he has no evidence to support his theory!!!

    Tell me if this is all wrong. I thought that just because a substance can bind to a receptor doesnt mean that it will activate it. Actually just the opposite it will block it from being activated???????

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •