Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 42

Thread: oral pleasures

  1. #1
    tuffsoldier is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    From Florida
    Posts
    7

    oral pleasures

    Strictly hypothetical question?

    If you could only take oral tabs and it was your first rodeo with AS what would you take?????? If you were around 200 pounds and at 18% BF....

  2. #2
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Honestly,I wouldn't take anything til the bf dropped to at least 12% and diet was in check.

  3. #3
    Matto20's Avatar
    Matto20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    576
    If you're 200 pounds at 18% bf you need to try training and dieting correctly before you need to even think about using AAS.




    PS - I love the title of your thread
    Last edited by Matto20; 07-15-2004 at 10:13 AM.

  4. #4
    Steroids101 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    784
    Oral only blows.

  5. #5
    Matto20's Avatar
    Matto20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Oral only blows.
    Why don't you post a scientific study to back that up. Please?

  6. #6
    thejuiceisloose's Avatar
    thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    If you're 200 pounds at 18% bf you need to try training and dieting correctly before you need to even think about using AAS.




    PS - I love the title of your thread
    I agree,

  7. #7
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    I'd use...
    d-bol (50mgs)
    Winstrol (50mgs)
    Proviron (100-150mgs)
    Cytomel (staggered dose)
    and Clenbuterol (100-200mcgs)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    nor-cal(yay area)
    Posts
    585
    oral only are just not as effective as the real deal. i would also say that a basic prop, or test e cycle would be with less side effects, more concrete and keepable gains than orals and without the liver damage associated with 17 alpha alkylated orals.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    nor-cal(yay area)
    Posts
    585
    hypothetically if i would proceed with an oral only endeavor i would do a cutter using clen and/or t3 in your case with an awesome diet and cardio. or for strength/lean mass i would use var at 40mg per day for 6 weeks, but there is a huge effect of of HPTA suppression doing most any type of oral only mass cycle, even also occuring in the weaker relm of prohormones.

  10. #10
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563

    oral vs injectable

    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    Why don't you post a scientific study to back that up. Please?
    Anabolic steroids are commonly taken in two ways: orally or by injection. Oral steroids tend to have the greatest number of side effects. When they are ingested, they have to pass through the digestive system and the liver in order to get into the bloodstream. They have to be designed so as to survive this process, and taken in sufficiently large amounts to insure that there is enough left afterwards to have an effect.

    Steroids taken in this form are subject to aggressive action by the liver, whose job it is in large part to remove such substances from the body. This puts a great deal of strain on the liver and, in some cases, this can result in significant liver damage.

    Steroids taken by injection can be water-based or oil-based. Generally, the oil-based steroids have a longer half-life than those that are water-based (and much longer than the orals), making those the substances that most often show up in steroid tests. Because they are not designed to pass through the digestive system, as well as other technical reasons, injectable steroids tend to have a much less stressful effect on the liver.

  11. #11
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    if money isnt an issue and someone wants just some added size like 10lbs rather then 25+ couldnt they run a cycle of var?

  12. #12
    Matto20's Avatar
    Matto20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    oral only are just not as effective as the real deal. i would also say that a basic prop, or test e cycle would be with less side effects, more concrete and keepable gains than orals and without the liver damage associated with 17 alpha alkylated orals.
    No offense, and we don't have to get into this, but I find this to be disputable and shouldn't be taken as fact. For example, methenolone acetate gives some of the most concrete and keepable gains possible, and doesn't cause any liver damage (although you need to take massive amounts of it!). Oxandrolone gains are concrete and keepable as well, and it's effects on the liver are virtually nil. To say oral only cycles are not effective isn't necessarily true either - but I agree that they wouldn't be the best idea for a beginner mass cycle.


    Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    hypothetically if i would proceed with an oral only endeavor i would do a cutter using clen and/or t3 in your case with an awesome diet and cardio. or for strength/lean mass i would use var at 40mg per day for 6 weeks, but there is a huge effect of of HPTA suppression doing most any type of oral only mass cycle, even also occuring in the weaker relm of prohormones.
    You could run the var much longer than 6 weeks at 40 mg/day. And although every steroid causes suppression, anavar is so mild that it won't cause any libido problems or shut-down related effects, unless you get crazy and run it for like 20 weeks...

  13. #13
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    frankly you should get your diet in check first - but if you were to run something, I would recommend getting that diet in order again + 60mg or so anavar ED while looking at t3 and possibly clen - you arent going to gain a whole lot of muscle but the real point is not to lose any while you get rid of the fat

  14. #14
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    frankly you should get your diet in check first - but if you were to run something, I would recommend getting that diet in order again + 60mg or so anavar ED while looking at t3 and possibly clen - you arent going to gain a whole lot of muscle but the real point is not to lose any while you get rid of the fat
    I like the sound of that. But I'd switch DNP for the clen . AFTER you researched the hell out of DNP.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    845
    My reply to Fat Mike's thread:


    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    Good for you bro!

    You are also living proove that my theory about an Oral Only cycle is right!

    If first or second cycle then an oral only (And this means only a DHT-derivative or Clostebol) can be quite beneficial!
    6 weeks @ 50 mg ED with proper PCT (20 days though)

    Test is best though!

    Also you are proove that not only diet and cardio are key but that Winstrol also burns fat (most people parrot the guy who said Winstrol doesn't shred fat but makes you maintain muscle mass while dieting!)
    And while dieting; loosing 13 pounds of fat while gaining 7 pounds of muscle in three weeks! cannot be countributed to Diet and Cardio alone!

    Truth is that all androgens burn fat, the stronger the androgen the more the effect (Testosterone also burns fat but in the "underneath" layers and due to aromatization of test, it can become less noticable in some cases --> but this is one of the reasons why men have lower average fatpercentages).
    Anavar , Winstrol and Trenbolone have proven besides them being androgens to also have other paths to burn fat (Trenbolone effected Prostaglandines, while Anavar and Winstrol did it by raising UCP-1 levels, if my memory serves me right).
    Masteron and Halotestin are the strongest androgens (but Tren sheds even more fat than these two!).
    Reply to Lozgod's thread:


    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    Exact quote from a post of mine:

    Now I cannot understand the combo of these steroids .

    I am probably the only one on this board who doesn't scream you need TEST in every cycle (the most irritating thing is that most don't even know what they are talking about and just repeat what they heard from knowledgeable bros), also an Oral-Only cycle can be effective and safe and especially is effective as an First or Second Cycle (Now I only advocate oral only cycles if they are a DHT-derivative except for Halotestin which I do not recommend).

    Just don't go beyond six weeks and feel free to combine more than one as long as total dosage does not go over 50 mg a day!
    Also take a liverprotector like Milkthistle!

    Possible Candidates:
    Oral Turinabol (not a DHT-derivate)
    Winstrol
    Anavar
    Mestanolone ("Oral Masteron "/Methyl-DHT)
    Furazabol (Miotolan)
    MethylTest (I do not like this steroid though!)

    Injections:
    Primobolan

    Not very effective (but also no stress on the liver so take as many weeks as you like at at least 200 mg every day for the Primotabs
    and 400 mg every day for the Andriol ):
    Primotabs
    Andriol (Testosteron)

    (Both very expensive even when Home-brewed!)

    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    so:

    Rules for doing oral only:

    1st, 2nd or in some rare cases 3rd cycle (eitherwise results aren't noticable)

    good amount of time between cycles

    DHT-derivative, Methyltest, Andriol, or Clostebol (Turinabol)
    I DO NOT RECOMMEND DIANABOL ....

    Not more than 50 mg ED for six weeks
    (is maximum and also optimum dosage)

    PCT is followed (not always necessary though when for instance doing 6 weeks of Primo but nevertheless better safe than sorry).
    Sorry Bros but didn't feel like typing it all over again!

    Greets
    Kingofmasters

  16. #16
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    Anabolic steroids are commonly taken in two ways: orally or by injection. Oral steroids tend to have the greatest number of side effects. When they are ingested, they have to pass through the digestive system and the liver in order to get into the bloodstream. They have to be designed so as to survive this process, and taken in sufficiently large amounts to insure that there is enough left afterwards to have an effect.

    Steroids taken in this form are subject to aggressive action by the liver, whose job it is in large part to remove such substances from the body. This puts a great deal of strain on the liver and, in some cases, this can result in significant liver damage.

    Steroids taken by injection can be water-based or oil-based. Generally, the oil-based steroids have a longer half-life than those that are water-based (and much longer than the orals), making those the substances that most often show up in steroid tests. Because they are not designed to pass through the digestive system, as well as other technical reasons, injectable steroids tend to have a much less stressful effect on the liver.
    Good answer bro!!!

  17. #17
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    Why don't you post a scientific study to back that up. Please?
    Most of the research you will find on this board are from thousands of guys who have been there done that. I'm sure we could dig up some scientific research, but I trust real life experiences and the knowledge of our users on this and other boards..

  18. #18
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Most of the research you will find on this board are from thousands of guys who have been there done that. I'm sure we could dig up some scientific research, but I trust real life experiences and the knowledge of our users on this and other boards..
    Preach it brotha!!!

  19. #19
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Preach it brotha!!!
    ammmmmmmmmmmennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

  20. #20
    tuffsoldier is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    From Florida
    Posts
    7

    Correction to body fat

    Last time i checked my BF it was 18% I just checked it again and its 13% at 200 pounds so thats close enough for me..... I just took a guess at it last time, Didn't realize I was gonna get crucified for it....

    Thanks for the suggestions

  21. #21
    magicstick2003's Avatar
    magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,070
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffsoldier
    Last time i checked my BF it was 18% I just checked it again and its 13% at 200 pounds so thats close enough for me..... I just took a guess at it last time, Didn't realize I was gonna get crucified for it....

    Thanks for the suggestions
    regardsless i would seriously consider using an injectable.. you will get the most out of your cycle by doing it this way...

  22. #22
    Matto20's Avatar
    Matto20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Most of the research you will find on this board are from thousands of guys who have been there done that. I'm sure we could dig up some scientific research, but I trust real life experiences and the knowledge of our users on this and other boards..

    I'll agree with some of that, but there is science and lots of experience on this board and many others that can "back up" certain oral-only cycles.

  23. #23
    Eddie8's Avatar
    Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    289
    I am sure that you know by being a member of this board that injectables are preferred for many reasons. So, I must assume that you want to know about orals because you are either afraid of needles or all you can get is orals or for some reason you associate taking a shot to be more extreme? There is great advice in these posts but I didn’t see anywhere in your post where you said that you wanted to reduce your BF% as many of the posts seem to assume. Your goals are yours and no one else’s. There have been many a good body builder that has started his journey on D-bol alone. Read the steroid profiles on this site and choose for yourself. Just be careful of the duration of your cycle and have your liver function monitored if you can during your cycle. As all of the posts have said you must be very careful when on orals. IMO, don’t drink alcohol at all during an oral cycle and drink lots of water. My girlfriend just did a cycle of Winny and Anavar and had great success, although her dosages were low in the context of things. Lots of people do oral only cycle but the people on this board are generally not those types of people. They wouldn’t be on this board if they weren’t passionate about this subject and a little anal as well. Most of the hard core guys that I know on AAS don’t even have a computer, or a job no less.

    Good luck,

    E8

  24. #24
    w_rballs's Avatar
    w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Buckeye state
    Posts
    2,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I'd use...
    d-bol (50mgs)
    Winstrol (50mgs)
    Proviron (100-150mgs)
    Cytomel (staggered dose)
    and Clenbuterol (100-200mcgs)

    what is the point of running 2 17aa orals in the same cycle unless u are purposely trying to **** up your liver, but not even just that. dbol is used to gain mass and winny is a cutter. its pointless to combine those two at the same time

  25. #25
    Eddie8's Avatar
    Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    what is the point of running 2 17aa orals in the same cycle unless u are purposely trying to **** up your liver, but not even just that. dbol is used to gain mass and winny is a cutter. its pointless to combine those two at the same time
    Winny is not a cutter. Many bodybuilders use winny during a cutting cycle because there is less water retention and it will help harden them up but the drug is not a cutter. Clen or Tren would be considered a cutter in my mind.

  26. #26
    w_rballs's Avatar
    w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Buckeye state
    Posts
    2,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    Winny is not a cutter. Many bodybuilders use winny during a cutting cycle because there is less water retention and it will help harden them up but the drug is not a cutter. Clen or Tren would be considered a cutter in my mind.

    u are right. technically it doesnt help u lose weight but i personally along with alot of other people put juice in a few catorgories. either bulkers or cutters

  27. #27
    Eddie8's Avatar
    Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    u are right. technically it doesnt help u lose weight but i personally along with alot of other people put juice in a few catorgories. either bulkers or cutters
    Yea, I know what you mean.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    845
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    Winny is not a cutter. Many bodybuilders use winny during a cutting cycle because there is less water retention and it will help harden them up but the drug is not a cutter. Clen or Tren would be considered a cutter in my mind.
    Who said that?

    Winny DOES lower bodyfat (I know! I've incorporated it twice), all androgens lower bodyfat (the stronger the androgen the more powerful the effect)!

    Greets
    Kingofmasters

  29. #29
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    I'll agree with some of that, but there is science and lots of experience on this board and many others that can "back up" certain oral-only cycles.
    Very true, but I can guarantee that are not in the majority. I've done both, and IMO, oral cycles are a waste. They definitely have a place in a cycle. Sure you can get ok results from Anavar , but for more than half the cost, I can get MUCH better results from TEST.

  30. #30
    RussianVodka's Avatar
    RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Russian liquer plant
    Posts
    1,483
    No test no cycle

  31. #31
    Matto20's Avatar
    Matto20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Sure you can get ok results from Anavar, but for more than half the cost, I can get MUCH better results from TEST.
    What is your definition of results? Is it strength gain? Mass gain? LBM gained? Weight loss with muscle retention? Lack of sides? etc, etc, etc...

    I guarantee you that test alone isn't better than anavar alone at all of the above. I realize that may sound like weird thinking to many of you but when you sit down, think about it, read about it, look over medical experiment data on it, do it yourself, and hear the same good things again and again from other guys all over steroid forums on the internet, you begin to believe it. Granted, running var alone isn't for everyone, especially people who are striving for the mass of Ronnie Coleman. But for many people it can be an excellent solution, and those who can't understand that don't know what they're talking about.

  32. #32
    daos is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    429
    i just like sticking myself. somewhat morbid, but thats just me. call me old school...

  33. #33
    Latimus's Avatar
    Latimus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    1,283
    dont be a pussy...hit the pins

  34. #34
    Bigkatz's Avatar
    Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Carolina
    Posts
    237

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I'd use...
    d-bol (50mgs)
    Winstrol (50mgs)
    Proviron (100-150mgs)
    Cytomel (staggered dose)
    and Clenbuterol (100-200mcgs)

    i dont think you would have a liver at the end of this cycle.

  35. #35
    Matto20's Avatar
    Matto20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    dont be a pussy...hit the pins
    I'm not pussy, if that's what you're thinking. I have no problem using pins. I did so this morning shooting some B12.

    But don't be biased against something like an oral only cycle just because you've been fed the whole "test is best" line a million times. Thinking outside the lines is good sometimes - give it a shot (no pun intended!)

  36. #36
    Matto20's Avatar
    Matto20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigkatz
    i dont think you would have a liver at the end of this cycle.
    that's definitely not the type of oral-only cycle I am referring to...

  37. #37
    Eddie8's Avatar
    Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    Who said that?

    Winny DOES lower bodyfat (I know! I've incorporated it twice), all androgens lower bodyfat (the stronger the androgen the more powerful the effect)!

    Greets
    Kingofmasters

    I said that and you know it is true. Using Winny as a cutter is BS as opposed to any other AAS. The only reason body builders use winny in a cutting cycle is less water retention, which is not the case with Clen or fina as they do have a direct effect on fat burning. Based upon your infinate knowledge you should know this. You should change your name to hair-splitter.

  38. #38
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    What is your definition of results? Is it strength gain? Mass gain? LBM gained? Weight loss with muscle retention? Lack of sides? etc, etc, etc...

    I guarantee you that test alone isn't better than anavar alone at all of the above. I realize that may sound like weird thinking to many of you but when you sit down, think about it, read about it, look over medical experiment data on it, do it yourself, and hear the same good things again and again from other guys all over steroid forums on the internet, you begin to believe it. Granted, running var alone isn't for everyone, especially people who are striving for the mass of Ronnie Coleman. But for many people it can be an excellent solution, and those who can't understand that don't know what they're talking about.
    Come on now, you think you can get better results from doing a VAR vs. a TEST cycle? Who are you kidding? Lets take Prop (less water retention) vs. VAR. NO WAY your getting better results. I tried VAR alone. I honestly didn't see/get great results/gains from VAR. I even tried it at different doses. Unless one has low body fat, you won't get much out of VAR. Also I'm not even sure you can compare the two unless you again compare it to Test PROP? Like you said If one is looking for mass, I wouldn't be taking Anavar , I'd be popping DBOL . If I'm looking to help keep gains, have nice mucle hardness/definition without sides of DBOL, then I have no issues with VAR. But strength wise VAR doesn't even come close. Besides maybe the sides (yet I don't get any negatives sides from TEST), I would take PROP hands down any day of the week vs. Anavar. Plus again, the cost you just can't compare. Now, I am speaking from experience. I have done just about every steroid you can think of including GH. I do take in effect that everyone is different, but once again, you won't find many guys on this board thinking oral cycles are great or worth the $$$. To be honest, I think its for guys who don't have the balls to do a cycle correctly. NO cycle is complete without TEST.

    I respect your opinion, and I have nothing against Anavar, Hell, if it were cheaper I'd be on it constantly. Var is just one of the those drugs you either love or hate. But I wouldn't be taking it alone. I would have to add some TEST!!!


    Peace,

    BLT

  39. #39
    Eddie8's Avatar
    Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Come on now, you think you can get better results from doing a VAR vs. a TEST cycle? Who are you kidding? Lets take Prop (less water retention) vs. VAR. NO WAY your getting better results. I tried VAR alone. I honestly didn't see/get great results/gains from VAR. I even tried it at different doses. Unless one has low body fat, you won't get much out of VAR. Also I'm not even sure you can compare the two unless you again compare it to Test PROP? Like you said If one is looking for mass, I wouldn't be taking Anavar , I'd be popping DBOL . If I'm looking to help keep gains, have nice mucle hardness/definition without sides of DBOL, then I have no issues with VAR. But strength wise VAR doesn't even come close. Besides maybe the sides (yet I don't get any negatives sides from TEST), I would take PROP hands down any day of the week vs. Anavar. Plus again, the cost you just can't compare. Now, I am speaking from experience. I have done just about every steroid you can think of including GH. I do take in effect that everyone is different, but once again, you won't find many guys on this board thinking oral cycles are great or worth the $$$. To be honest, I think its for guys who don't have the balls to do a cycle correctly. NO cycle is complete without TEST.

    I respect your opinion, and I have nothing against Anavar, Hell, if it were cheaper I'd be on it constantly. Var is just one of the those drugs you either love or hate. But I wouldn't be taking it alone. I would have to add some TEST!!!


    Peace,

    BLT
    Well said BLT

  40. #40
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    Well said BLT
    Thanks brotha, I always repected your opinion!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •