hitman_OK is offline Junior Member

Test Cyp and HCG

OK, going to start with my first shot of Cyp tonight. I'll be taking 250/wk for 10 weeks. I've got Nolva and HCG for PCT. The question is I've got 10000 unit bottle of HCG, so if I mix it with 10cc of water to give a concentration of 1000 units/cc, how much and when do I need tostart using it. Also, should I start the Nolva 1 week or 2 weeks after my last injection.

Stats:

31yo, 195#, lifting for 4 years, around 20% BF by Tanita scales.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro there is no need for the hcg in that cycle. It will be a wast.

You start the nolv 14 days after the last shoot.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman_OK
    OK, going to start with my first shot of Cyp tonight. I'll be taking 250/wk for 10 weeks. I've got Nolva and HCG for PCT. The question is I've got 10000 unit bottle of HCG, so if I mix it with 10cc of water to give a concentration of 1000 units/cc, how much and when do I need tostart using it. Also, should I start the Nolva 1 week or 2 weeks after my last injection.

Stats:

31yo, 195#, lifting for 4 years, around 20% BF by Tanita scales.

IMO 20% BF is WAY TO HIGH EVEN FOR A LOW DOSE AAS CYCLE i would say hit the diet harder and cardieo more come down to 12-13% before hitting AAS and I agree with gsxxr HCg is a waste with this cycle

Thanks bro, I don't want to use anything I don't have to. So you think I should wait for the next cycle for the HCG ? I'm planning on running 300/week of test with 150/week of Deca .

You think Nolva only @ say 20mg/day for 20-30 days will suffice? What if I go up to 300/week of test, should I include HCG then? I just was thinking the sooner I can get the boys back, the more I get to keep.

Thread Information