spound is offline Anabolic Member

running tren and deca together(with test)

I am thinking about including both of them in my next cycle. I knwo that can lead to a lot of progesterone, but it seems that the two drugs together could have some very desirable effects on strength and mass. If I do, I will run it with plenty of B6 and maybe throw some winny in too to prevent prg. gyno (if you think that would help). Any of you guys ever run the two together? If so what kind of results did it yield? I will run it with test of course. THanks

2timer is offline Senior Member
    I would not! I need my dick working but that is me. almost everyone recommands that you should not take them toghether even with test.

If I do it, my cycle would look something like this.
    600mg test /wk
    70mg tren ED
    300-400mg deca /wk

I would run B6 w/ it and HCG 2 times/wk throughout the cycle. I am just worried about prog. gyno. ANybody ever done a cycle like this??

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I would run EQ tren instead. I never got the big deal with deca but whatever

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey spound, there's lotsa people who have done cycles like this, just do a searcg, but worried about gyno makle sure you run nolva during cycle, WITH b6

Don't go crazy with the B6 though....limit it to 200mg/day. Nolva will be a major factor here. progestins increase expression of estrogen receptors, so this is a major contributor of the effects of progestins too. The test is dopaminergic, so it "counters" a lot of the problems elevated prolactin can pose. I agree with Ron that EQ is a nice alternative to deca

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Don't go crazy with the B6 though....limit it to 200mg/day. Nolva will be a major factor here. progestins increase expression of estrogen receptors, so this is a major contributor of the effects of progestins too. The test is dopaminergic, so it "counters" a lot of the problems elevated prolactin can pose. I agree with Ron that EQ is a nice alternative to deca
    On another note,I'm glad to see you didn't bash the deca /fina idea...granted,safety is our mission on these boards.But this combo has been ran more than once,that I can assure everyone.it just isn't posted,because all the parrots would be out and flaming away.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    On another note,I'm glad to see you didn't bash the deca/fina idea...granted,safety is our mission on these boards.But this combo has been ran more than once,that I can assure everyone.it just isn't posted,because all the parrots would be out and flaming away.
    I'd be a hypocritical parrot, because my cycle (and yours) has both tren and deca in it.

On a side note, due to recent uncoverings that B6 has a negative effect on AR-mediated protein expression, I may be switching to cabergoline at 0.5mg E4D. The libido effects will be another great perk.

I'd be a hypocritical parrot, because my cycle (and yours) has both tren and deca in it.

On a side note, due to recent uncoverings that B6 has a negative effect on AR-mediated protein expression, I may be switching to cabergoline at 0.5mg E4D. The libido effects will be another great perk.
    Thanks for the heads up on the b-6.It's officially out of my cycle.

Do you have a study you can post,so we can read about the negetive effects?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Thanks for the heads up on the b-6.It's officially out of my cycle.

Do you have a study you can post,so we can read about the negetive effects?
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=112318

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    hey bro, whats cabergoline? and is it a illegal drug? illegal in USA and Canada both?
    Script-only.....same class as bromo but w/o the sides

I read that thread up to where you first posted,but never followed it up.Bye Bye b-6

I hear the gains are awesome on this type of cycle though. Can you share your experiences with it in terms of gains?

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Bull has advised me to abandon the long ester tsts and go with Prop since I have to shoot fina ED anyway. If you are gonna Fina then you should prob do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    I am thinking about including both of them in my next cycle. I knwo that can lead to a lot of progesterone, but it seems that the two drugs together could have some very desirable effects on strength and mass. If I do, I will run it with plenty of B6 and maybe throw some winny in too to prevent prg. gyno (if you think that would help). Any of you guys ever run the two together? If so what kind of results did it yield? I will run it with test of course. THanks

Yes I will probably do prop and thinking about NPP (fast acting deca ), or if I use regular deca I will just time it right to where they all are good and kicking at the same time.

Thread Information