Thread: only tring one

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member

only tring one

only gonna try 400 mg of eq for first time......do i need nolva or arimidex and if so which one/ how much/and how often?
    and then how much clen ??

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Expect lean, keepable gains. It won't be anything extraordinary...but you will see very decent gains. I say if you do it right, somewhere between 10-MAYBE 20 if you play your cards right.

Run it for ten weeks.
    ALWAYS have nolvadex on hand, or arimidex , whichever is cheaper. . .especially with a mild cycle like this, get nolva, it won't even be needed, but get it, for a future cycle where it WILL, or MAY be needed.

Clen come in .2mcg tabs. Unless you are buying superclen, which I have NO idea what the dosing is on those. Superclen, also have ketotifen, which is supposed to "keep receptors fresh", because clen is normally cycled on and off. Some use the 2 week on/ 2 week ECA method...some use 3 days on/ 2 off...as long as you take frequent breaks, you should see good results. Whatever you do ...DO NOT buy Oxyflux clenbuterol . I have been taking it since Monday and haven't felt anything. I could take 30 pills and not feel anything. Get spiropent, or a good Bulgarian will do fine.

Get enough nolva that if gyno started in week 3, you would have enough for the 10 weeks, plus clomid. So, it's kinda of a lot, but it's cheap, and better to be safe, then to have man jubblys.

Anything else, feel free to ask. . .and good luck on the cyc.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    papa said it all!! nothing left to add except throw in some test!!!

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    I didnt think you could get gyno from eq?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Get some winnie.

MindBomb is offline Member
    EQ is not gyno prone...But run the clomid.

well i hear test add test but i want to keep what i gain so if i do add anything to the eq what would it be...how much clomid do you fella s use and when do you start it???also how much nolva do you use?or arimidex ?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    EQ will help you solidify gains from the test. I swear, everyone I know personally here that are my friends...always are telling me "Don't ever take test, you'll get bitch tits and you won't keep anything." 30 lbs and 2 months later I laugh at them like little women. It's all about what you do to keep gains. That is what atually determines how much you will keep.

We never even asked what you are trying to accomplish? If it is more for mass...get some test, if you want to stay lean, go with the winny.

Winny would be dosed 50mg ed...starting at week 6, and ran through 12....clomid would start 2-3 days after alst dose of winny.

If you run test, do it at 400mg with your eq, and expect 20-30 lbs as long as you keep calories super high...and keep training very intense.

Clomid here would st art 17 days or so after the last shot of eq/test. Get cyp...because from what I understand via PM...you have that available to you.

what about sus???well im 5'11 225 pds and kinda bulky i guess so maybe the winny is the way to go?maybe the test and then try and cut????im not sure.....should i get the winny tabs or depot?or other?and if i do add any of these what about the nolva or arimidex ?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want to go with the eq/winnie...

400 mg eq a week for 10 weeks (you should frontload the first 2 weeks)
    50 mg winnie ed weeks 6-12
    have novla on hand just in case.

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    Just keep yourself informed about Test, keep researching and you will keep most of your gains. Diet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is key.....

Eat, Eat, Eat........

no matter if your cutting or bulking, Eat!!!!! It's just what you eat that makes the dif. but food is ness.

I gained 30 and kept almost all.

good luck and lift hard...

'coach

Thread Information