HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Should I be concerned??

Hey bros,

quick question, I have been doing ed injc for 6 wks now and everything has been going great.
    today I injected into my thigh(outside) when I pulled back to aspirate a ton of blood came into the syringe, so I pulled it out and went up about an inch. my question is when I pulled the pin out a ton of blood came out, no big deal happens sometime, but then a lump formed instantly, is there any reason to be concerned. I normally inject in this spot without any problems so im a bit confused
    should I put heat or cold onto it. also im i going to be in a ton of pain tomorrow, im used to a little due to the prop and tren ,

Thanks

HM

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    Hey bros,

quick question, I have been doing ed injc for 6 wks now and everything has been going great.
    today I injected into my thigh(outside) when I pulled back to aspirate a ton of blood came into the syringe, so I pulled it out and went up about an inch. my question is when I pulled the pin out a ton of blood came out, no big deal happens sometime, but then a lump formed instantly, is there any reason to be concerned. I normally inject in this spot without any problems so im a bit confused
    should I put heat or cold onto it. also im i going to be in a ton of pain tomorrow, im used to a little due to the prop and tren ,

Thanks

HM
    I've had thay happen to me before where I need to pull the pin out and a lump appears shirtly after.......... It will go away in a day or 2

thanks bro,

any suggestion on what caused the lump

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    thanks bro,

any suggestion on what caused the lump
    It could be the rush of blood as you're pulling out the syringe....... because I always notice a litlle bruising where the lump is.

LIV2LIFT is offline New Member
    Yeah bro, I had a lump like that in my thigh for abour a week, it was a bitch but it did go away eventually. I'm sure all will be good.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LIV2LIFT
    Yeah bro, I had a lump like that in my thigh for abour a week, it was a bitch but it did go away eventually. I'm sure all will be good.
    Had it on my ass last week. A few days and it was gone. Is it painful to the touch? Mine wasn't. It was bruised like MudMan described but not tender.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Be thankful that you didn’t forget to aspirate . I have never gotten any blood during aspiration. The plunger is always difficult to pull back when you have a clean injection. Since you hit a vein, did the plunger come back a lot easier or was it the same? Sorry for jacking your thread but I thought it would be an appropriate time to ask since I have no experience with this personally.

Thanks,

E8

Hey bros,

Thanks

HM

the plunger comes back really easy, you will know. it only hapens every once and a great while for me.

sometimes I can feel when it goes into a vein, it just slides in to easy..

HM

Thread Information