juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

i cant take this no mo

okay i finished my last cycle about 3 months ago and still have acne on my delts now they are starting to look like scars wtf do i do i have tried everything its hot out in nyc and i cant even take my shirt off or wear a tank has happened to anyone not just acne but scarring from the acne and what did u do about it

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    scarring? hmm never heard of that

i heard tanning helps

along with b5, helps for acne

anjd i guess accutance if its serious

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    scarring? hmm never heard of that

i heard tanning helps

along with b5, helps for acne

anjd i guess accutance if its serious
    its looks like scars it just wont go away i have used b-5 and topical creams but it wont go away its really red and some are purplish and look like scars
    and i hear accutane is hard on the liver and there is a class action lawsuit against the makers of it

Swellin Guest
    Go to a dermatologist. I got some fantastic scrips (not accutane or any of that crap), and it kept my acne in check on tren and then on clomid. I got minocycline, brevoxyl wash, and clindamycin topical.

Tanning wouldn't hurt either. Just be careful if you get doxy or mino....they both increase photo sensitivity.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    you can actually buy a topical treatment to remove scar tissue. the stuff is expensive though. i know my stretch mark remover costs $130 a bottle.

thanks guys i will do that hey monster do i get the scar tissue remover at the derms office also

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    im sure you could... i had a girl go buy it from Sephora at the mall... its a women's beauty/skin care place.

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    im sure you could... i had a girl go buy it from Sephora at the mall... its a women's beauty/skin care place.
    lol thanks bro if u dont mind can u post the name of the cream and i will do a search on it thanks again

dumblucky is offline Member
    acne is a side effect correct...
    a side effect of AS use
    no AS use no bad acne
    no AS use no HUGE gains

what to do??????

get it

Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    a side effect of AS use
    no AS use no bad acne
    no AS use no HUGE gains

what to do??????

get it
    go take urself for a walk scooby
    is it me or did this guy just tell what we already know
    what to do uh i dont know combat the acne with medications everyone has a different method its always good ask what theirs is it might work for u also
    GET IT!!!!!!!!!!

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    Did it completely get rid of your stretch marks, or just fade them?

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    i know which pimples you're talkin about they look like little boils or baby blisters right, not like regular pimples...

they always seem to go away although not right after a cycle, usually like a few weeks (or months in severs cases) later

u can try stridex pads they seemed to help me when i used to have my girl wipe my back woth them

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    vitiman B-6 is what they told me to get while i was on accutane.....helps with the driness and prevents scaring....good luck!

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    vitiman B-6 is what they told me to get while i was on accutane.....helps with the driness and prevents scaring....good luck!
    b-6 or b-5???

BRAVO is offline Junior Member
    this will sound crazy , but it works... mix Hydrogen Peroxide with toothpaste , rub that solution on the problem areas... it will dry it up quick... hard to wipe off though, looks like cement.

Angelis is offline Banned
    hey I went to the doc got this stuff called riva-monocycline it worked wonders got rid of like 99% of mine check it out.... I have insurance so I got it for free but I dint think its that expensive...

MrDezel is offline Banned
    BRAVO are you serious or just busting balls?

thanks bros im going to the derm

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    a side effect of AS use
    no AS use no bad acne
    no AS use no HUGE gains

what to do??????

get it

Dude i dont know if this was a smart ass remark but if it is thats uncalled for but if its not dont mind me but this guy is asking for advise for the scar on his delts not remarks like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    Dude i dont know if this was a smart ass remark but if it is thats uncalled for but if its not dont mind me but this guy is asking for advise for the scar on his delts not remarks like this.
    thankyo bro i was thinking the same thing it sounds like a smart ass remark thats why i replied to it the way i did thanks for the backup bro

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I have a script for benzaclin and differin gel as well as an oral antibiotic doryx 100mg and that keeps my acne in check.

cool im writing all these names and i will ask a derm what he thinks will work best 4 my situation thanks bros u all have been extra helpful

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    its looks like scars it just wont go away i have used b-5 and topical creams but it wont go away its really red and some are purplish and look like scars
    welcome to the f-ing club. i can deal with the acne, its the permenant scars that i'm pissed about. i'd like any info i can get on getting rid of them. sh-t, if i knew i'd be scarred like this, i wouldn't have juiced (again, i was expecting acne, not scarring).

i'm also interested in pin pointed what caused the deep, cystic scarring acne. from a lot of reading, i found that people believe it is one of three things: tren , clomid, massive hormone fluctuation during PCT (i.e. your natrual test kicking back in). any ideas?

tec9 is offline New Member
    I have script for Bezoyl Peroxide I use when I get little bastards that wont go away... it works for me really good. It seems to work really fast and it's really cheap. When I'm at work I'll wash them with palmolive a couple times a day... that also seems to work really well.
    Last edited by tec9; 08-25-2004 at 03:03 PM.

berniec is offline Junior Member
    bro i can relate to you rpain i broke out liek crazy in my teens on my back all over with cystic ance that left scars, couldnt get on accutance cause we didnt have medical insurance at the time so had to wait about a year before i could get on accutane -- so now my back has a ****load of what ur talkin about on it. They have been there with no active acne for about a year and a half with minimal change in color, recently i just started doing a chemical peel with 25% TCA once a month and they are SLOWLY starting to improve but i think it will take about a years worth of peels to actually get them gone or so you cant really notice them.... btw acne scars on teh back/shoulders is the hardest to treat because most of the high powered lasers and invasive procedures (dermabrasion, etc) that are used to treat acne on other areas can not be used on the shoudlers or back because they skin is not as elastic and doin such procedures would just further scar u

Thread Information