Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    sonofagun is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    165

    equipoise and deca together

    Ive noticed that some dudes run deca and eq. in their cycle at the same time. Arent these 2 roids very common. can they be ran together?

  2. #2
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofagun
    Ive noticed that some dudes run deca and eq. in their cycle at the same time. Arent these 2 roids very common. can they be ran together?
    People do run them both together, but for me, I'd pick one or the other. They are similar. Depends on what type of cycle your running. I personally Take EQ to cut up, and DECA for Mass...

  3. #3
    sonofagun is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    165
    Thanks.

  4. #4
    monstercojones's Avatar
    monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    AnabolicReview.com
    Posts
    3,181
    im rocking both right now... i'll let you know how it goes in a few weeks...

  5. #5
    1badcamaro's Avatar
    1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    ridin dirty
    Posts
    2,720
    deca is going to give you a lot more water retention but probably more mass. EQ will give you more vascularity so its all about what you're after bro.........

  6. #6
    monstercojones's Avatar
    monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    AnabolicReview.com
    Posts
    3,181
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    deca is going to give you a lot more water retention but probably more mass. EQ will give you more vascularity so its all about what you're after bro.........

    run the right ancillaries and you can put on some serious lean mass using both. 200 lbs here i come....

  7. #7
    sinista63's Avatar
    sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    300
    one of my friends is thinking of combining them just for how great his joints feel on deca .

  8. #8
    MyBodyIsMyTemple's Avatar
    MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    246
    most bros i know that run EQ and deca in the same cycle run the deca at a lower dose mainly for the joint benefits (300mgs or less/wk) and keep the EQ dose higher (anywhere from 400-600mgs/wk).

    yes structurally they are very similar

  9. #9
    monstercojones's Avatar
    monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    AnabolicReview.com
    Posts
    3,181
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBodyIsMyTemple
    most bros i know that run EQ and deca in the same cycle run the deca at a lower dose mainly for the joint benefits (300mgs or less/wk) and keep the EQ dose higher (anywhere from 400-600mgs/wk).

    yes structurally they are very similar

    yea id keep the deca lower than the eq simply because deca is much harder on the hpta, and with eq being such a mild drug (side effect wise) you can afford to run it at 600 mgs/week + without worries.

    as far as them being structurally similar, eq is alot closer to dbol chemically than deca. there is no issue of them fighting for the same receptor as many claim. there is only one type of androgen receptor and all AS go to that receptor.

    and personally, i'm running the deca for mass - not to ease joint pain .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •