Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NATTY is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Now he's hearing things that dont agree with his philosophy, and it's affecting him.

D
    No I think you are a little bit off there bro. My philosphy is that you can grow off the lower dosages, I personally, as i mentioned earlier am a little leary to go over a gram of test and I dont like to run too many compounds. Why cant you move on from the age thing? I have said over and over again that I think he was too young, are you not reading my posts, lol I've said it about 5 times.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NATTY
    I find it hilarious that you make this assumption, I am here on this thread to see if anyone wanted to have an inteligent conversation about this cycle and BDTR's theories.
    Well then start you own thread and stop trying to hijack this one.

D

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    No I think you are a little bit off there bro. My philosphy is that you can grow off the lower dosages, I personally, as i mentioned earlier am a little leary to go over a gram of test and I dont like to run too many compounds. Why cant you move on from the age thing? I have said over and over again that I think he was too young, are you not reading my posts, lol I've said it about 5 times.
    Dude, youre too young as well!

Im done baby sitting here.....later.

D

Alright bro, I may do that. Although if the responses are as stimulating, thought provoking and intelligent as these have been It will be a waste of time. Go act tough and "mature" somewhere else, Do you get a kick out of trying to put people down over the internet? I dont get what the deal is with you at all. But I am beating a dead horse trying to get some intelligence out of you, oh well. Have fun babysitting, Im gonna go train.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Alright bro, I may do that. Although if the responses are as stimulating, thought provoking and intelligent as these have been It will be a waste of time. Go act tough and "mature" somewhere else, Do you get a kick out of trying to put people down over the internet? I dont get what the deal is with you at all. But I am beating a dead horse trying to get some intelligence out of you, oh well. Have fun babysitting, Im gonna go train.

bro u definately arent gonna last long here with that type of attitude. just a little FYI... we were onyl giving advice. if u dont like.. DONT READ IT.

Did you read the posts? Or are you jsut going along with your buddy, and dont tell me Im not going to last long here bro because I dont cause trouble and I like to make friends with people in here, I don't flame people, I am here to learn and contibute some ideas, You were not giving advice bro you critized his cycle flat out and I was interested to see what you didn't like about it besides the age factor. You guys were not interested in a conversation I dont think you honestly even processed any of my comments, oh well.

redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ProUser910
    My cuzin brian was pretty much cut from the football team junior year i mean u cant get cut but he only played in 4 snaps all year and was second string jv(he was a wide reciver) and although he was only 17 years old then and against my wish he took steroids right before his 18th birthday spring time of junior year... and if u want something bad enuff ull get it so he had a guy at the gym come up to me and ask me for juice and it was really for my cuzin anyways he told me he took(remember first cycle too and hes just under 18 years old)

10 weeks 1gram of test ent per week
    4 weeks 40mg of dianbol e/d
    9 weeks 300mg of deca per week

well anyways he gained 46lbs on the football teams program and went from wide reciever to linebacker and now he got a scholarship to play for Georgetown

i mean the kid had no talent what so ever and now hes going to be playin D1 football........ are steroids the key to being an extrodanary athlete?
    they r not required but they certainly make the process easier. i bet that kid could have gained all those pounds in about 3-4 yrs of dedicated hard training and good diet....it takes effort, dedication, patience, and learning to get to that natural level. but, i must say, that at the same time steroids can be very beneficial short/long term if it used sensibly, with great care and using it only at moderate levels...never doing too much of anything. that initself takes a great deal of responsibility and dedication. so my answer would be no steroids are not "the key", but makes it alot more fun, if (again) used sensibly.

Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    they r not required but they certainly make the process easier. i bet that kid could have gained all those pounds in about 3-4 yrs of dedicated hard training and good diet....it takes effort, dedication, patience, and learning to get to that natural level. but, i must say, that at the same time steroids can be very beneficial short/long term if it used sensibly, with great care and using it only at moderate levels...never doing too much of anything. that initself takes a great deal of responsibility and dedication. so my answer would be no steroids are not "the key", but makes it alot more fun, if (again) used sensibly.
    Great Post Bro! I agree

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I am suprised this debate got so far.....I call BS on this story. Either that or it was VERY exaggerated in many of the details. I bet from his grammar this guy is in high school, was feeling bored one day, knew the name of a guy that played football at Georgetown and made up a story. I not saying the guy isn't real, but the story is very likely BS......end of discussion. Thats why so many of the details aren't making sense, like the guy's workout routine, how he kept ALL his gains all these months later? He would have to have incredible genetics to do that, so why was he on JV football his junior year?!? I'm sorry, but I call BS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information