OT8268 is offline Associate Member

Any Strength Gains in Clenbuterol

I have read some stuff on the internet mainly decadurabolin.net and under Clen it says that some people have reported a good amount of strength increases while using clen, and on tests using animals that big strength increases have occured. It also states that according to some people it drastically changes body composition.
    It also said a good way to cycle is 2 days on, 2 days off, this board primarily says 2 weeks on 2 weeks off>

Does anyone know these statments to be true? anyone experienced any of this?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    FYI OT, I think those guys are on a couple scammers list.

thanks ron, but for the most part I dont trust web sites, I didnt even know those guys sold anything,
    but has anyone else had any experiences with Clen they would like to share?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Read the same website bro! Starting mine soon.

celly510 is offline Junior Member
    im not sure if its just in my mind but i feel hella stronger on clen . the other day i cut down a tree and picked up the log over my head. everybody i was working with looked at me hella crazy.

jcleveland is offline New Member
    Clen has a 14 day anabolic state but only in the first 14 days after that.......Nada ! So figure 3 weeks + 14 days=5 weeks for your top anabolic gains but don't forget about the real gains you get from pumping all that weight in those 5 weeks.........

Baldguy is offline New Member
    just starting into the world of AS but clen was something i had some experience w/ in HS while competitively powerlifting. at the time i didn't even know about taking clen for fat loss. was just told it was good for strength and at the time wasn't on the banned substance list.

had amazing strength w/ it. record squats. was doing over 600 at 16 yrs old. took 2/d on two off two.

would kick my ass about two weeks in w/ terrible headaches(pack your head in ice headaches) and body aches as if you had the flu.

Would like further info on clen for fat loss. What type of cycles following a cycle of AS.

ripped_82 is offline Member

my cle cycle

I like the 2 weeks on 2 off, while using a good ECA during the off weeks. Start off slow, and dont take it too late
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any Strength Gains in Clenbuterol-m13%5B1%5D.jpg  

What is everyones experience here with Cycling clen , what is better 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? or 2 days on 2 days off, or are the resulsts comprable

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    SHIT DUDE, YOU LOOKED LIKE THAT AFTER TAKING CLEN ???

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Calf development totally lacking there!

Thread Information