Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    kev
    kev is offline Junior Member

Alchohol And Steroids

does alchohol affect the potency of anabolc steroids is so why and how

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kev
    does alchohol affect the potency of anabolc steroids is so why and how
    alcohol will hinder your progress, i think its affects the recovery and growth, maybe somone will beable to go into a more deeper explanation. altho a search would be alot better

worldknown is offline Banned
    plain and simple, alcohol and steroids dont mix, many people have just taken a simple break so they can undergo their cycle and not hurt their liver anymore than they are about to do, i myself havent really dont steroids, even though im on a cycle of m1t now which is a steroid , but to cut to the chase i use to drink every day or every other day and i havent had a sip of alcohol in a atelats a month or two, try it man its well worth it and your liver will thank you.

plain and simple, alcohol and steroids dont mix, many people have just taken a simple break so they can undergo their cycle and not hurt their liver anymore than they are about to do, i myself havent really dont steroids, even though im on a cycle of m1t now which is a steroid , but to cut to the chase i use to drink every day or every other day and i havent had a sip of alcohol in a atelats a month or two, try it man its well worth it and your liver will thank you.

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    he's said it 3 times so now you have to listen

kev
    lol ill listen then thnx dude

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    its bad for your liver, but im not going to tell my friends i cant go out on a saterday night because im taking a break for 12 weeks. to sum this up i drink every weekend and it never cut down on my gains, and i never felt any pains in or around my liver

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    its bad for your liver, but im not going to tell my friends i cant go out on a saterday night because im taking a break for 12 weeks. to sum this up i drink every weekend and it never cut down on my gains, and i never felt any pains in or around my liver
    well it sounds like you are just determined to do it anyway. you can still go out and not drink. i know that sounds lame but hell i havent drank since on my cycle. trust me i like drinking with my friends, a lot! but you have to have priorities. to give you an example a have a good friend that is on the same cycle i am and i am leaps and bounds further along than he is for that reason.

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    drinking on a cycle, why bother? gear isnt easy on the body (sure many prescription and illegal drugs are worse) but why increase the risk?

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    and i never felt any pains in or around my liver
    just because your not in pain doesnt mean your not doing long term damage.

kev
    ive been a heavy drinker for years if ive done any damage its already done

2dsl4u is offline Junior Member
    Why would you bother to spend the money and spend the effort all week long to train when you are throwing it all away on the weekends. Gym time is only about 20% of the equation. Recovery through rest and nutrition is what makes the gains. If your drinking on the weekends alcohol is working equally as hard as you did all week to tear down your body. Alcohol has catabolic effects on the body.

Besides everyone loves the designated driver.

Peace

ive been a heavy drinker for years if ive done any damage its already done
    well thats even more the reason to quit or seriously cut back, but like i said before you will drink with your buddies no matter what we say.. how old are you anyway?

kev
    29 years old

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    29 years old
    about time to grow up......i am sorry to hear that your Sat. night binges mean so much to you. If you do not have the discipline to not drink for a few weeks I doubt you have the dedication it takes to do your cycle effectivly anyways. Life is full of decisions and apperently you are not at a place in your life where you are ready to make the right ones. i wish you nothing but the best and hope you will come to listen to some of the trusted bros hear and stay away from the booze while on.

good luck

PT
    i go out and drink with my friends every weekend. but i also manage to make it to the gym 6 days a week. also i belive that just because your not everything 100% "meaning getting the proper rest" dosnt mean you should just give up. i belive a little is better then nothing.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    i go out and drink with my friends every weekend. but i also manage to make it to the gym 6 days a week. also i belive that just because your not everything 100% "meaning getting the proper rest" dosnt mean you should just give up. i belive a little is better then nothing.
    thats fine....but then stay off the sauce

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    thats fine....but then stay off the sauce

mmm. agreed.... man i feel your pain, like i mentioned before i like going out and tying one and i miss it sometimes but be a man and hanil biness!!

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Guys, I really dont think drinking on friday night is going to "THROW AWAY" all the hard work you did all week, what is this an after school special?

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    Guys, I really dont think drinking on friday night is going to "THROW AWAY" all the hard work you did all week, what is this an after school special?
    lolololol!! yeah this is the p.b.s. site.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    "steroids will make you.....angry. You might even yell at your mom!"

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    Depends on you and how intense of a cycle you are on and what you are trying to do. If you have two or three drinks once a week, It's not going to kill you. If you are drinking a half gallon of vodka a day then you have problems. I like to hit the clubs and drink but when I am on a cycle I want to try to get the most out of it so I eat good, sleep good, workout good, and try to really cut back on the drinking. If you're not serious about your cycle then by all means drink as much as you want.

kev
    good posts thnx

I started a cycle 3 weeks ago and stopped drinking completely. Ive gone out a few times sober and I dont have a bad time. Once my cycle is over I think im still gonna stay away from alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by scottythebody
    I started a cycle 3 weeks ago and stopped drinking completely. Ive gone out a few times sober and I dont have a bad time. Once my cycle is over I think im still gonna stay away from alcohol.
    Good thinkin buddy, im doing the same as well.

Oh and BTW, everyone does love the DD.

John88Test is offline Member
    I like beer.

PT
    more then anything, even lifting i love going to clubs on the weekends having a couple drinks with my friends and waking up next to a hot looking girl whos name you only get when your driving her home in the morning.

Froggy is offline Member
    IMHO; While on cycle you need to cut out the drinking...all of it!!! Your overall gains will be better...Your focus will be better...& it will build some character, good character. You will be better off for having done it.

PT
    i know that you are right, but its way to hard for me to sit at home on a saterday night. im not married and me and my girl just broke up. so id rather be out having fun even though i know that i shouldnt

i know that you are right, but its way to hard for me to sit at home on a saterday night. im not married and me and my girl just broke up. so id rather be out having fun even though i know that i shouldnt
    You can have fun and not drink bro...Just not as fun haha.

fatfireman is offline Junior Member
    I think men who drink have higher estrogen levels too. i see alot of alcoholics in my field and alot of them have gyno. and i know when i drink on gear the next morning my nipples are on fire and i have to up my nolva for acouple of days. so i think its prob a bad idea to drink on gear.

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fatfireman
    I think men who drink have higher estrogen levels too. i see alot of alcoholics in my field and alot of them have gyno. and i know when i drink on gear the next morning my nipples are on fire and i have to up my nolva for acouple of days. so i think its prob a bad idea to drink on gear.
    Never do two things that are hard on the liver. Sounds to me like you have a choice to make, AS or Booze.

PT
    first of all you should not do anaything that is bad for your liver. second i choose steroids and im going to keep going to clubs and drinking on saterday nights with my friends. its not like i drink everyday, i like to go out with my friends and have fun once or twice a week.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Whats more important, 20lbs of lean muscle attained from a proper booze free AS cycle, or 12 weeks of drinking while on cycle with hindered gains you may not even keep? To me, its no contest. If you think youre mature enough for a cycle, then you better be mature enough to give up drinking. Not to mention the extra stress on your liver. If youre taking Dbol and drink, it could kill you. Im in college and am doing an M1T cycle the second half of fall semester. All my friends go out every weekend and we party, duhh. I will still go out, but Ill be the DD. You can still go out and have a good time w/out drinking. You know whats going on and most of the chicks dont, now if theyre too drunk then theyll pass out or throw up on the ride home, but if just a lil tipsy and hornier, well you can fill in the blanks.

Plus, IM SURE your aware that substances such as alcohol and marijuana are very much pro estrogen substances. Meaning when you consume them, your E levels go up the more you consume them. Why would you be taking anti-E drugs while on AS and put substances in your body that are pro-E? Kinda defeating the purpose ehh? If youve ever seen a pothead or a drunk w/ his shirt off, more than likely he will have gyno, bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Whats more important, 20lbs of lean muscle attained from a proper booze free AS cycle, or 12 weeks of drinking while on cycle with hindered gains you may not even keep? To me, its no contest. If you think youre mature enough for a cycle, then you better be mature enough to give up drinking. Not to mention the extra stress on your liver. If youre taking Dbol and drink, it could kill you. Im in college and am doing an M1T cycle the second half of fall semester. All my friends go out every weekend and we party, duhh. I will still go out, but Ill be the DD. You can still go out and have a good time w/out drinking. You know whats going on and most of the chicks dont, now if theyre too drunk then theyll pass out or throw up on the ride home, but if just a lil tipsy and hornier, well you can fill in the blanks.

Plus, IM SURE your aware that substances such as alcohol and marijuana are very much pro estrogen substances. Meaning when you consume them, your E levels go up the more you consume them. Why would you be taking anti-E drugs while on AS and put substances in your body that are pro-E? Kinda defeating the purpose ehh? If youve ever seen a pothead or a drunk w/ his shirt off, more than likely he will have gyno, bad.
    True, True. Never thought about the pothead\drunk gyno thing makes alot of sense.

PT
    i guess your not in a fraternity or your views would change. also its easy to not drink when your idea of fun is hanging out at the arcade with your friends talking about what it would be like at a party with a bunch of good looking hoes. but, hey everyone is different.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    dam, I read this thread title and thought there was gonna be a party.
    Now I'm gonna be bummed out

PT
    thats good dog, you had me layghing like hell when i read that

i guess your not in a fraternity or your views would change. also its easy to not drink when your idea of fun is hanging out at the arcade with your friends talking about what it would be like at a party with a bunch of good looking hoes. but, hey everyone is different.
    Haha, you're funny. Too bad frats are gay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information