theone85 is offline Junior Member

"confused" test e or test cyp

hey, i am thinkin about doing my first cycle but a bit confused about which one to attempt, iv read about test E, and test cyp. so which on do yall prefer. if you've tired on of these of even both post up how much you gained and how long u ran it for thanx

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Test Cyp and Test E is same thing pretty much. I never did a course on Cyp, but I have used Enanthate and had great results.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the difference is only one carbon, meaning that you will get the same results from both. ive used both of them and always had great results. the brand that you use makes a big difference though. you want to get a good brand

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    cant go wrong with either one, both good

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    well I have no experience on test-e (yet,next) but on cyp I blew up like a balloon ready to pop. I never realized it untill I got married in Vegas and saw our pictures. My wedding ring was tight. After my ring would fall off!! So thats how I gage the water retention of the different AAS. By my ring. I might add I'm on test-p now & ring is NOT tight..

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    whatever is easier for you to get a hold of. They are both great.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    they're both equally effective with similar results. there really is no noticable difference between the two as far as i've been able to tell when using them.

as far as gains, it varies depending on dosage, how many cycles you've run, and diet. 500 mgs a week seems like an ideal starting point to me.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    they're both equally effective with similar results. there really is no noticable difference between the two as far as i've been able to tell when using them.

as far as gains, it varies depending on dosage, how many cycles you've run, and diet. 500 mgs a week seems like an ideal starting point to me.
    Exactly!

The funny thing is I NEVER bloat on TEST??? I'm on 750mg and I haven't gained 1 pound of water??? Very strange....But I can't complain..

MrDezel is offline Banned
    They are both almost identical and yeild the same results. The only thing that will make them differ is how you use it. What I mean by that is your diet and what not will play an even bigger role in how you react to it compared to anything else.

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    the difference is only one carbon, meaning that you will get the same results from both. ive used both of them and always had great results. the brand that you use makes a big difference though. you want to get a good brand
    Or a good homebrew

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    The funny thing is I NEVER bloat on TEST??? I'm on 750mg and I haven't gained 1 pound of water??? Very strange....But I can't complain..
    bastard!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    bastard!
    ****, I wish I would bloat!!!!

pound4pound is offline New Member
    the stuff i am getting (not sure of the name brand yet) is coming out of ukraine. can you tell me what you know this usually is and if its good.

Thread Information