Phyll is offline Associate Member

Unhappy I think that's it for me bros... Please read

Hey bros

I am currently on week 3 of a 400mg EQ, 500mg Test E, 400 mg Tren hex 12 weeker. Since I started, I have been noticing my hair is getting progressively thinner all over ...
    I thought I was being paranoid at first but when you wash your hair and you see a lot of it on your hands, you know something is not right. I still have hair, it is not entirely noticeable yet, but I can see the scalp in a few spots... And a year ago I had more hair than I ever wanted, I actually hated having to cut it every 3 weeks!!

I read a lot of posts all day yesterday, got finasteride, minoxidil, beta sitosterol and nizoral... I also have a doc's appt next week... I decided to fight for my hair, I can't imagine being bald, I shaved my hair once and it looked really weird.

I think I am going to stop with the gear... I think it is causing it. It sucks; I am depressed BIG BIG TIME, just spend lots of $ and time getting this cycle together... I dont even feel like working out anymore, freakin sad...

What you guys think? Should I stop the cycle?

If I do, how is PCT? wait 14 days and do it like a normal cycle?

Thanks bros, I know this is a long whining post but I had to get it out my chest somehow...

Spyder Guest
    how old are you?

Makaveli_786 is offline Junior Member
    See the thing is you unsure yourself, I look good with a bald head so I dont mind the baldness at all, fact is if its really depressing you that much then yes get off the cycle but what you need to do is sit down and go over the facts, is it really that bad?

Can you get over it, forget about a little hairloss?

Anyway another thing is the Test and EQ wont be causing the hairloss, Tren is notorious for these kinds of things if it hits you it HITS you so you can simply drop the Tren, hair growth in 99% of cases also comes back after cycle as well.

My advice.. if its bothering you that much just drop the Tren it shouldnt be long before the hair grows back, baddaboom, nothing to worry about bro.

Spyder: I am 28.

Makaveli_786: thanks for the words man I hope it comes back I read it could be permanent and it scared the **** out of me...

I think I will drop the tren and see what happens

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey man, sorry to hear this

drop the tren , hmm but test also causes hairloss

how many cycles have u done previously?

Big_Diesel is offline Associate Member
    Trust me on this one, steroids dont cause you to lose your hair. All they can do is speed up the process for us who have the genetic predisposition for male pattern baldness. You can however slow it down with thiNgs like propecia etc. I on the other hand enjoy the cue-ball look.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Diesel
    Trust me on this one, steroids dont cause you to lose your hair. All they can do is speed up the process for us who have the genetic predisposition for male pattern baldness. You can however slow it down with thiNgs like propecia etc. I on the other hand enjoy the cue-ball look.
    yeah or finasteride, and so many others.. me personally if i lose it fukk it i am not that vien..

Makaveli_786 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah but theyr a pain in the ass to consume and some of them can come across pretty strong, I had adding extra meds to cycle, I even dislike taking BP meds but that is an alternative option.

Test does cause hairloss but Tren is 3 times as androgenic so its a lot worse.

hey Map, this is my 2nd cycle.

My last (first) one ended in March, was a simple EQ + Test cycle. I wonder if I have been losing hair since then and just now it became noticeable for me. Nobody really noticed or said anything... yet.

I also see what you guys are saying about just assuming it and letting it go... I don't think I could do that, lol. I have a side gig that requires the use of my image, and if I go bald I don't think I will be able to get that extra cash anymore.

Thanks for all the replies I feel a little better

got fina? is offline Member
    Honetly i wouldnt stop just yet. I say try stopping the ones that are known for causing hair losss big time and see if it gets better then.

To tell u the truth i would rather be with no hair then not in shape. I guess it all depends on the person. Whats more important to u the hair or the muscles>??

Good luck....

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by got fina?
    Honetly i wouldnt stop just yet. I say try stopping the ones that are known for causing hair losss big time and see if it gets better then.

To tell u the truth i would rather be with no hair then not in shape. I guess it all depends on the person. Whats more important to u the hair or the muscles>??

Good luck....
    You don't need steroids to be in shape.

I would stop things for now, and see if your hair grows back. If/when it does, try cycling again but drop the Tren , so just the Test and EQ. If you still have some prob's, then maybe you should think of something else.

It's easy for some people to let go of their hair but not for others. I've always had a full head of hair, and recently a lot of the people around me have been losing their's and I can't imagine what that must be like to go through...

It is not a very pleasant feeling bro... And I agree, you dont necessarily need stereoids to be in shape, they just make the ride a whole lot more fun!

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyll
    Hey bros

I am currently on week 3 of a 400mg EQ, 500mg Test E, 400 mg Tren hex 12 weeker. Since I started, I have been noticing my hair is getting progressively thinner all over ...
    I thought I was being paranoid at first but when you wash your hair and you see a lot of it on your hands, you know something is not right. I still have hair, it is not entirely noticeable yet, but I can see the scalp in a few spots... And a year ago I had more hair than I ever wanted, I actually hated having to cut it every 3 weeks!!

I read a lot of posts all day yesterday, got finasteride, minoxidil, beta sitosterol and nizoral... I also have a doc's appt next week... I decided to fight for my hair, I can't imagine being bald, I shaved my hair once and it looked really weird.

I think I am going to stop with the gear... I think it is causing it. It sucks; I am depressed BIG BIG TIME, just spend lots of $ and time getting this cycle together... I dont even feel like working out anymore, freakin sad...

Thanks bros, I know this is a long whining post but I had to get it out my chest somehow...
    How long have you been on finasteride? Did you know that the vast majority of users report serious shedding within the first 1-3 months of using it? The hairs that replace those that were shed will be thicker, darker and longer.

I would drop the tren, and stick with test/eq + finasteride 1-2mg/day + nolva 10mg/day. You're not going to be loosing much hair off a cycle like that.

finasteride will probably get here tomorrow... Haven't started on that yet, just the minoxidil and the other stuff.

redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Hey bros

u will have the steroids in you for atleast 3 weeks after last injection anyways, so, i would go on with the cycle and add minoxidal 5% and nizoral. ive been using the combo and its worked, my hair is thicker than ever, im 24 now been losing my hair since 19 and i began cycling at 22! did test, fina, proviron , dbol deca so far. by 23 i had a shaved head coz my hair was so thin i thought its pointless to have whatever is left long (i still had full head of hair, but much thinner and losing at the front slowly). i started using nizoral and then minoxidal in combination a fefw months ago, now i just use both at low maintainance doses. u see nizoral's main ingredient (cant spell it and im not gonna try!) is a chemical that acts as an anti/androgen....so when applied to the scalp its suppose to compete, atleast in that area for receptors. so, even if it mimics estrogen or not, i could care less coz i really dont believe it is hindering my gains (im thicker than i have ever been in my life and have normal sex drive, been off cycle for 2 months). now ppl have told me (especially lately) that my hair on top seems thicker and more black. its always been black but looks more black coz it is in fact so much thicker. and as for minoxidal it acts alittle differently, thats why the combo makes alot of sence. the minoxidal helps with blood and oxygen flow to whatever area in the scalp it is used for. therefore, creating a very good and healthy environement for new hair follicle growth/stimulation.

so, i would not end the cycle but i would end one of the compounds. if i were u i would add the hair products and get rid of the **** fina. gl

Thanks red for the comments, that's what I think I'll do, drop the fina and see how my beloved hair folicles react, hopefully they will like the change and start growing hair again

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    finasteride / minoxidil / nizoral (ketoconazole) = rockin combi

or- more hardcore

dutasteride / minoxidil / nizoral / spironolactone (topical)

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    sorry to hear bro
    I dont have that broblem I have been bald for a while now and have a shaved head

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    I feel your pain bro...not with the hair...but with all the bull**** that came with my cycle. I first off spent too much money, and now I have none and I had to give my mother 1000 dollars for college, and that totally wiped out my checking account. I have so much pressure on me from work (being underpaid), from my girl who is so annoying, from my parents who hate me lifting, and from myself because I just get so paranoid and I think about a lot of things i can do but they just don;t happen. It seems that the gym is the only place where i am really happy. anyway...sorry for hijacking your post bro

a pic

here a quick pic so you guys can see how it is... you can see the scalp in several spots... never like this before, I wonder how much I had to lose for it to look like that... I was reading an article they said that you will lose a lot of hair before you can actually notice it... I still don't believe this **** is happening to me I never gave it any thought for even half a sec, I guess I figured I'd keep my hair forever, what a dumb ass
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I think that's it for me bros... Please read-hair.jpg  

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    here a quick pic so you guys can see how it is... you can see the scalp in several spots... never like this before, I wonder how much I had to lose for it to look like that... I was reading an article they said that you will lose a lot of hair before you can actually notice it... I still don't believe this **** is happening to me I never gave it any thought for even half a sec, I guess I figured I'd keep my hair forever, what a dumb ass
    bro... it isn't really that bad. i'm in my 20's and you should see my ****

noobie is offline Junior Member
    hey bro... I feel your pain... I had the same problem on my second cycle. Went to a doc he said I was probably thinning for at least a year, which lead me to believe the shedding actually started during the 1st cycle but it only got noticeable during the 2nd time around.

If it is important for you fight for your hair, you can stop a few compounds and see if your hair comes back... If it does make sure you use some finasteride next time!

Best of luck!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    finasteride will help with the test hair loss tren will not and is very harsh on the hair...

noobie is offline Junior Member
    yeah drop the tren

keep us posted bro

Thread Information