Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    How well do you retain strength gains from it? Does your strength crash when you come off it like people say when they come off drol?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Is this run alone or with test or something?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Is this run alone or with test or something?
    It's great with prop.Throw some fina in the mix and watch out.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Halo is great IMO.

I'll be running Cheque drops next so.......we shall see which is better.

D

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    There is no crash like with D-Bol or Anadrol . Halo doesnt cause water retention.If anything it has a drying effect. And you know that water retention causes strength increases. That is part of the loss of strength when coming of D-Bol or whatever.

I would say that a good part the strength increase you make of Halo you will keep. I take Halos by themselves all the time. Which isnt as good as stacking it with test, but It makes me be able to make some gains while off cycle.

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    what's the overall effect on your wellbeing? I find dbol makes you feel good, fina messes with your mood, drol makes me feel sick. What's halo do to you besides the strength increase? I'm tempted.

Quote Originally Posted by woodiechopper
    what's the overall effect on your wellbeing? I find dbol makes you feel good, fina messes with your mood, drol makes me feel sick. What's halo do to you besides the strength increase? I'm tempted.
    High aggression level,worse than fina!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    High aggression level,worse than fina!

well count me out of it then. **** i was plannin on ordeering some, but if it worse than tren , i dont think anyone who glanced at me with a weeird look would be safe.

I second Da Bull on that one. Youll be a mad dog on a halo cycle.

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    I wasn't that impressed with the stenox strength gains to be honest. I'm really starting to think that I had the fake stuff cause I only noticed little "aggression" too. So watch out if you're getting stenox, some of my pills were scored some were not... The unscored ones were probably fake but I don't know for sure. I would try to find another brand if I was you. There are some UG labs that are supposed to be making legit halo out there.

Quote Originally Posted by raoul3
    I wasn't that impressed with the stenox strength gains to be honest. I'm really starting to think that I had the fake stuff cause I only noticed little "aggression" too. So watch out if you're getting stenox, some of my pills were scored some were not... The unscored ones were probably fake but I don't know for sure. I would try to find another brand if I was you. There are some UG labs that are supposed to be making legit halo out there.
    Stenox doesn't have a score on the pill bro.I have sheets of them and I know they are legit.

no score on them, just cute little white cylinders, that get me fu_kkin crazy! halo is the sh_it, and i can't wait to try the mibolerone (cheque) soon. are gains from cheque just as keepable as the strength gains from halo? any personal examples of strength gains in certain lifts while on mibolerone?

Froggy is offline Member
    I did stenox a while back...after about 3 weeks...at work...I was pulled into the office & told I was scaring the sh!t out of everyone...made me very confrontational.
    I still like it though and would use it again...just got to stay mellow.
    Last edited by Froggy; 08-03-2004 at 10:40 AM.

bigcanadian is offline New Member
    Wow thanks for all the replies. I was hoping for 6 or 7 comments, not 1.5 pages. I hate to be a wuss, but after crunching some numbers, it's going to be very expensive to run halos. I can run 200-250mg/day Hemogenin for less than 30mg of stenox. I'll still get great strength gains and put on some size even though I'm "eating better" (never call it dieting!!). I change my mind more than a women.

bigcanadian is offline New Member
    UrbanDawg I got your PM. I can't figure out how to reply to you. To answer your question-I won't be much help to you cause I'm paying more. That's international and loose tabs. He's my only halo source so I guess if I want them, I'll have to suck it up.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    you know I need that!!!!

'sheets' very cool

I bet that would def help me out with my workout.
    God this thread has made me hungry for that.

I get the green ones, what brand I have no Idea, they come from a local pharmacy.

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Stenox doesn't have a score on the pill bro.I have sheets of them and I know they are legit.
    Well I don't know then, some were scored some were not. I was under the impression that legit stenox were scored. Maybe that was the old batches. I trust the source 100% but I didn't feel any increased aggression, a little more irritability at times but nothing else. That's why I became suspicious.
    I thought I would definitely feel a difference at 35mg Ed... Oh well, I'll try another brand and see what happens.

bobthebuilder is offline New Member
    anyone else know what ug labs make legit halo?

block is offline Associate Member
    I have 2 different lots of stenox bought in mex and all the pill are scored it would be nice to know if both are real.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    ancient thread....

I know that the thread is old but there seems to be 2 different stenox pills going aroung and it would be nice to know if one is fake

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by block
    I know that the thread is old but there seems to be 2 different stenox pills going aroung and it would be nice to know if one is fake
    check the pic forum, they might have a better answer.... there couldj ust be two kinds, doesn;t mean ones fake though. i'd check there though.

people seem to have both so I just hope that both are real

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information